We love that both Kamp Koral: SpongeBob’s Under Years And The Barbarian And The Troll are doing so well as we adore both of the shows and we may have a bit of an infatuation with the puppets from the latter. As you can see below the two shows are really doing well in the kids audience of 2-11, but do not be fooled each one of these shows has something fun for the adults as well.
Check out the stats below, but really what all these fun numbers mean is make sure to check out both of the shows on Nickelodeon as they are being very well received.
NICKELODEON’S KAMP KORAL: SPONGEBOB’S UNDER YEARS RANKS AS 2021’S TOP TELECAST WITH KIDS, POSTS DOUBLE-DIGIT YEAR-OVER-YEAR AND LIVE +3 GAINS
The Barbarian and the Troll Premiere Posts Double-Digit Year-Over-Year Gains
• Kamp Koral: SpongeBob’s Under Years—the newest addition to the SpongeBob SquarePants universe—made a splash on Nickelodeon (Friday, April 2, at 7 p.m. [ET/PT]) scoring the net the top telecast of 2021 to date with Kids 2-11, on ad supported TV. (Source: NMR, Live+Sameday, 2021-YTD (12/28/20-4/04/21), excluding sports, movies, news, and shorts)
• In Live + Same Day Nickelodeon’s Kamp Koral: SpongeBob’s Under Years averaged a 1.7/336K with Kids 2-11, posting an increase of +31% year over year. The telecast also ranked number one for the week with Kids 6-11, averaging a 1.5/179K, posting double-digit year-over-gains (+36%); and drew 714,000 total viewers.
• In Live +3 Kamp Koral posted double-digit lifts of +24% among Kids 2-11, averaging a 2.2/416K, ahead of the animation genre average lifts +10%. With Kids 6-11 the telecast averaged a 1.5/179K, posting a +32% increase in Live +3, outpacing the genre average +25%. The episode also posted double-digit lifts with total viewers, up +20% (855K)
• Kamp Koral launched on Paramount+ on March 4thand the series is slated to premiere on Nickelodeon later this year.
• Following the Kamp Koral episode, Nickelodeon debuted its brand-new live-action series The Barbarian and the Troll (Friday, April 2, at 7:30 p.m. [ET/PT]), which posted double-digit year-over-year gains with Kids 2-11 (1.4/271K, +17%) and was the number-two telecast for the week with Kids 6-11 (1.3/153K, +30%), only after Kamp Koral. The show also drew 607K total viewers (+10% vs year ago).
• In Live + 3 The Barbarian and the Troll telecast posted double-digit gains with Kids 2-11 (1.4/271K, up +13% vs LSD) and Kids 6-11 (1.3/153K, up +21%), up +23% and +34% over the live-action genre average, respectively. The episode also posted double-digit lifts with total viewers, up +19% (725K).