The Big Tiny Food Face-Off will air its first episode for free on July 15th on the Tasty YouTube channel and YouTube Kids app, and you will be able to find new episodes weekly on Fridays. The show is hosted by Mattie Stonie (competitive eater) and Inga Lam (food blogger and Tasy chef) and have three kid contestants making mini dishes to take home the Tiny Food trophy. The first episode will have the young chefs making mini verisons of fast food favorites and then doing tiny meals based on dishes you would find at a fine dining establishment.
This sounds like a great show to watch with the family and we look forward to seeing The Big Tiny Food Face-Off.
You can find the episode names as well as the contestants for each The Big Tiny Food Face-Off episode below:
• Who Can Make The Tiniest Fast Food?: Ryann Andrews (13), Zoe Lars (13), Liam Shilkret (12)
• Camp Tiny Treats: Madisyn Davis (13), Srimayi Galla (13), Gabriel Golub (11)
• Cooking Quest: Cameron Arcus (13), Kindal Reddic (14), Walden Sullivan (14)
• Land & Sea: Kaia Bui (15), Helena Guevara (11), Grae Matthews (11)
• Breakfast, Lunch & Winner: Matthew Azuma (15), Florencia Bianchi (11), Dana Pawl (13)
• Cooking Kawaii: Ava Farmer (13), Allison Kajikawa (11), Jasper Sammie-Hauswirth (12)
The Big Tiny Food Face-Off is a GIANT show where the STEAKS couldn’t be smaller. Each episode, three CULINARY KIDS go big by cooking small for hosts and judges Matt Stonie and Inga Lam.