We love that Bluey is coming back for a season 2 next month and it looks like we will get to see more of Bluey and Bingo’s friends and extended family in this season. Not only that but we will get to see Bandi and Chilli with their daughters as they work to find a balance between work and childcare, something that many familes can relate to.
We also love that Moose Toys is getting ready to release a bunch of Bluey toys later this summer, as they will be a huge hit. We got to watch the clip from the “Dance Party” story with Anthony Field and it has Bluey really getting down, so make sure to tune in to the new season of the show starting July 10th on Disney Channel.
G’Day Mates! Bluey Is Back!
Smash Hit Pre-School Series Bluey Returns this Summer with All New Imagination-Inspiring Episodes for the Whole Family
Season 2 Premieres July 10 on Disney Channel in the U.S.
Bluey, the Emmy® Award-winning Australian series that has won over pre-schoolers and parents alike, is bounding onto screens for an all-new second season July 10, 2020 on Disney Channel and DisneyNOW. All season two episodes will subsequently air on Disney Junior. The first season of the heart-warming show, brought to you by BBC Studios, will continue to air on Disney Junior and Disney Channel, and will remain available to stream on Disney+.
“Bluey has won the hearts of kids and parents with its beautiful animation and honest take on modern family life. The show offers relatable situations for engaging kids every day, which is so important to parents at this current time,” said Henrietta Hurford-Jones, Director of Children’s Content Partnerships, BBC Studios. “Disney Junior and Disney Channel are the perfect homes for a brand new season of inspirational episodes, bringing families together for a genuine co-viewing experience that delivers laughs as well as real, impactful messages.”
“We love that kids and parents are embracing Bluey all across America. It’s really wonderful to see a kids programming from Australia resonating so much with U.S. audiences,” said Bluey EPs and Ludo co-founders, Charlie Aspinwall and Daley Pearson. “We love hearing from fans on social media and hope everyone enjoys this new season, as much as we enjoyed making it!”
Season 2 introduces viewers to more of Bluey and Bingo’s friends and extended family, as well as a variety of imaginative and ingenious games, including Tickle Crabs, Fancy Restaurant, Rug Island, and many more. The season also shines a spotlight on Bandit and Chilli’s relationship with their daughters, as they continue to juggle work and childcare. In addition, Anthony Field, the world-famous original and current Blue Wiggle of The Wiggles, lends his voice to characters featured in two of the new episodes, including one of the season premiere episodes “Dance Mode.”
On July 27, the first volume of Bluey Season 1 will available for purchase through Apple iTunes, Google Play, Amazon Prime Video, Vudu, and other digital retailers. There will be six volumes – a new one available every three weeks. The retail price for each volume will be $9.99 USD.
To further extend all the fun and gameplay of the popular series, the eagerly awaited debut line of Bluey toys from Moose Toys is set to launch at retail nationwide later this summer.
You can find out more about the collection of Bluey toys from Moose Toys below:
Sell-Out Collection from Moose Toys Based on Hit Animated Series
BBC Studios and Moose Toys announce today the eagerly-awaited range of toys inspired by Australia’s Emmy® Award-winning Bluey, a popular series on Disney Junior and Disney+, are set to launch in the U.S. this month. The new collection from Australian-based toy company Moose Toys, a leader in innovation, includes a range of plush, figures, playsets, and games designed to spark imagination-fueled fun and invite preschoolers to create their own Bluey-themed adventures at home.
“Bluey has been winning over audiences everywhere, and we’re so excited that kids and families in the U.S. will soon have the chance to ‘play along’ with Bluey, Bingo, Bandit, and Chilli beyond the screen,” said Suzy Raia, VP, Consumer Products and Business Development, BBC Studios. “The new range from Moose Toys perfectly captures the imaginative play and family-centered essence of the show; elements that have helped make it a standout with kids and parents alike.”
“Bluey was a runaway hit in Australia, and as fellow Aussies, Moose Toys is in a unique position to bring the magic of the show directly to U.S. fans with this special collection,” said Paul Solomon, co-owner, Moose Toys. “Through the television series, the loveable pup has already captured the hearts of more than 15 million fans in the U.S. and our toys will help to kids bring Bluey’s adventures into their own homes.”
The new Bluey collection allows young fans to reenact popular Bluey episodes like “Magic Xylophone,” “Grannies,” “Shadowlands,” and more. The assortment includes a range of plush, figures, playsets, and games:
Figures and Playsets
• Figure 2-Packs – Collections of two figures that Bluey fans can dress up and embellish with accessories. SRP $7.99 each. They include:
o Pool Time – Bluey and Bingo are ready for a pool day with their swimsuits and removable goggles.
o Grannies – Bluey and Bingo dress up as grannies with removable blankets and glasses.
o Cousins – The fun never ends with Bluey’s cousins Muffin and Socks
• Mini Playsets ¬¬– Two options for themed play, both compatible with all figures. SRP $12.99 each. They include:
o Park – With functioning swing and slide as well as a wagon with rotating handles
o Playroom – Features Bluey’s favorite toys, including the Magic Xylophone, The Claw, and more.
• Bluey & Family Figure 4-Pack – Posable mini figures of Bluey and her lovable family – dad (Bandit), mum (Chilli), and little sister (Bingo). SRP $14.99
• Bluey Heeler 4WD Family Vehicle – New adventures await with the Family Vehicle, which fits four Bluey figures. Comes with a Bandit figure, two surfboards that can be stored on the rooftop rack, and a sticker sheet to decorate the car. SRP $19.99
• Bluey Family Home – A playset that features four rooms (living room, kitchen, bedroom, and bathroom), a Bluey figure, and furniture accessories that are removable for added play. SRP $39.99
• Mini Plush – Cuddly 8″ plush featuring Bluey and friends. Made with soft deluxe fabrics and detailed stitching. SRP $7.99
• Best Mate Bluey – Kids can cuddle up with jumbo-sized soft plush and recreate some of the most memorable moments from the show at home. SRP $19.99
• Bluey 5-in-1 Games – These Bluey-inspired games feature 53 Jumbo Cards, perfect for little hands to hold comfortably. Five games in all. SRP $9.99
• Bingo’s Bingo – This game helps teach matching and counting skills as children match pictures of Bluey and her world. SRP $9.99
• Bluey Shadowlands Board Game – Players race from shadow to shadow and collect tasty cupcakes, working to rotate the palm tree and move toward the picnic (finish line). SRP $14.99
The toys will be available at Target in late June and all major retailers on August 1. For more information on the new Bluey toys from Moose Toys, visit moosetoys.com.