Nintendo has detailed its lineup of upcoming releases in 2015, revealing release dates for games including Star Fox Zero, Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash, and a new Wii U bundle.
According to Nintendo, Star Fox Zero will launch in North America and Europe on November 20. Xenoblade Chronicles X, meanwhile, will be available in both territories on December 4. Although Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash is listed as “Holiday 2015” for North America, Nintendo has confirmed the more specific November 20 date for Europe.
A new combo pack bringing together New Super Mario Bros. Uand New Super Luigi U will go on sale on October 16 in North America for a recommended retail price of $59.99. Walmart will be the exclusive retailer for the Super Mario MakerWii U bundle, which includes the game, an Idea Book, and the 30th Anniversary Mario Modern Colour Amiibo. It will be available on September 11 for $299.96.
The full list of announcements can be found below.
Wii U Bundle
- Walmart and Walmart.com will be the exclusive retailers for a special Super Mario Maker Wii U bundle that includes the game, Idea Book and the 30th Anniversary Mario Modern Color Amiibo. The bundle goes on sale the 11th of September for $299.96.
Wii U Games
- Super Mario Maker launches on the 11th of September at a suggested retail price of $59.99.
- Yoshi’s Woolly World launches Oct. 16 at a suggested retail price of $49.99. The game will also be available in a bundle that includes a green Yarn Yoshi Amiibo at a suggested retail price of $59.99. The green Yarn Yoshi is available as part of the bundle, with individual pink and light-blue Yarn Yoshi amiibo also launching on Oct. 16 at a suggested retail price of $16.99 each.
- A new combo pack that includes two great games goes on sale Oct. 16. The pack includes both New Super Mario Bros. U and New Super Luigi U, and will be available at a suggested retail price of $59.99.
- Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water, co-developed by Koei Tecmo Games, launches exclusively in the Nintendo eShop on Wii U on Oct. 22 for $49.99, just in time for Halloween. Players can download this free-to-start game and play the prologue, chapter 1 and most of chapter 2 for free. The full version of the game can be purchased as DLC directly from the Nintendo eShop or via the in-game menu.
- Star Fox Zero launches Nov. 20 at a suggested retail price of $59.99.
- Xenoblade Chronicles X launches Dec. 4 at a suggested retail price of $59.99.
- Devil’s Third launches Dec. 11 at a suggested retail price of $59.99.
- Animal Crossing: Amiibo Festival and Amiibo figures for Animal Crossingcharacters Isabelle, Digby, K.K., Reese, Cyrus, Tom Nook, Mabel and Lottie launch Holiday 2015.
- Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash launches Holiday 2015.
- Runbow from 13AM Games will launch in North America on Aug. 27 in the Nintendo eShop on Wii U. For the first month after launch, anyone who downloaded the Nindies@Home demo version will receive 15 percent off the regular price of $14.99. Runbow is an up-to-nine-player action platform party game that includes guest characters from some of the Nintendo eShop’s most popular indie titles, like Azure Striker Gunvolt, Shovel Knight, Guacamelee! and Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien.
- Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition from Disney Interactive launches Aug. 30 at a suggested retail price of $64.99.
- The Skylanders SuperChargers Starter Pack for Wii U from Activision launches Sept. 20 at a suggested retail price of $74.99. For the first time in Skylandershistory, two of Nintendo’s iconic characters – Donkey Kong and Bowser – will guest star as playable characters and will also work with select amiibo-compatible games with a simple twist of the character’s base. Turbo Charge Donkey Kong and Hammer Slam Bowser will be exclusively playable on Wii U, Wii and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.
- LEGO Dimensions Starter Pack from Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment launches Sept. 27 at a suggested retail price of $99.99. Additional LEGO Dimensions Level, Team and Fun Packs will also be available on Sept. 27 at the respective suggested retail prices of $29.99, $24.99 and $14.99.
- Guitar Hero Live from Activision launches Oct. 20 at a suggested retail price of $99.99.
- Just Dance 2016 from Ubisoft launches Oct. 20 at a suggested retail price of $49.99.
- Shovel Knight from Yacht Club Games – winner of more than 100 awards, including many “Game of the Year” accolades – is coming to retail stores. The classically styled adventure launches on Wii U in October at a suggested retail price of $24.99.
Nintendo 3DS Games
- Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer launches Sept. 25 at a suggested retail price of $39.99. The set of 100 Animal Crossing amiibo cards, which are compatible with the game, launch the same day. The game comes with one complimentary amiibo card, so players can experience how to use the cards to bring additionalAnimal Crossing characters into the game. People who opt to download the digital version of the game in the Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS at the same price will receive an exclusive Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer HOME Menu Theme instead of an amiibo card. Cards are sold separately in packs of six at a suggested retail price of $5.99 per pack. A bundle also launching on Sept. 25 includes the game, one amiibo card and the Nintendo 3DS NFC Reader/Writer accessory at a suggested retail price of $49.99. The wireless NFC Reader/Writer is also sold separately at a suggested retail price of $19.99.
- Chibi-Robo! Zip Lash launches Oct. 9 at a suggested retail price of $29.99. A bundle that includes the Chibi-Robo amiibo launches the same day at a suggested retail price of $39.99.
- The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes launches Oct. 23 at a suggested retail price of $39.99.
- Japanese sensation YO-KAI WATCH launches in the U.S. on Nov. 6 at a suggested retail price of $39.99.
- Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon launches Nov. 20 at a suggested retail price of $39.99.
- Skylanders SuperChargers Racing from Activision launches Sept. 20 at a suggested retail price of $64.99. On Nintendo 3DS, gamers can go head to head with competitive multiplayer via local play or online with up to four players. Iconic Nintendo character Bowser and his Sky vehicle, Clown Cruiser, are available in the Skylanders SuperChargers Racing Starter Packs for Wii and Nintendo 3DS, and can also be played on the Wii U system.
- The Nintendo 3DS version of Shovel Knight from Yacht Club Games will launch in stores in October at a suggested retail price of $24.99.
- A new 3-pack of Mii Fighters from Super Smash Bros. will launch on Nov. 1 at a suggested retail price of $34.99.
- The Mewtwo amiibo from Super Smash Bros. launches Nov. 13 at a suggested retail price of $12.99.
- Mega Yarn Yoshi, a giant green Yoshi Amiibo made from yarn, goes on sale Nov. 15 at a suggested retail price of $39.99. When tapped to the GamePad controller in Yoshi’s Woolly World, Mega Yarn Yoshi activates “Double Yoshi,” a second Yoshi to use at any point in the middle of a stage, as well as the ability to save a player’s favorite Yoshi pattern to the Amiibo. The standard Yarn Yoshi Amiibo also enables the same functionality.
- The Falco Amiibo from Super Smash Bros. launches Nov. 20 at a suggested retail price of $12.99.
- Effective Aug. 30, the new suggested retail price of Nintendo 2DS will be $99.99, down from the current suggested retail price of $129.99. The system still comes with a free download code for the digital version of Mario Kart 7.
Source News: Gamespot