BSCkids is so thrilled to offer our readers, who are pet owners, a fantastic new way to keep their feeding area clean and trouble free for both you and your pets. The Neater Feeder is the new and clever way for you to clean up after your four-legged friends.
The Neater Feeder is a revolutionary and one-of-a-kind feeding system for cats and dogs that contains spills and splashes. The two-part container system allows food to stay in the top reservoir while water naturally drains into the easy to empty lower level reservoir. This effectively protects floors from stains and damage while making cleanup easier than ever.
What You Get:
One lucky winner and their pet will receive one Neater Feeder.
About the Product:
- Mess Proof
- The Neater Feeder is the only feeding system on the market that manages the mess by containing and separating spilled food from spilled water!
- Kick Proof
- Protects Floors
- The Neater Feeder protects floors and walls from the stains, mold and damage that can occur from spilled water and food.
- Saves Time
- No more cleaning up every time your pet’s bowl is bumped, or when your over-eager eater enjoys a meal.
- Comfortable for pets of any size.
- The Neater Feeder provides a healthier eating environment for your pet. First, it keeps their dining area neat, clean, and more sanitary. It also deters pests from getting to your pet’s food or water and reduces the spills and mess that attract them in the first place. Further, the Neater Feeder for dogs is elevated, improving comfort, improving digestion, and reducing neck and joint strain.
- Looks Great in Any home
- With its attractive colors and stylish design, the Neater Feeder for dogs and cats will soon become the new piece of furniture you can’t live without.
This product has also won several awards for being a great product for pets everywhere.
How To Enter:
Send the email with your name and shipping information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make the title Neater Feeder so we know which contest you are entering. If you follow us on Twitter (@BSCkids) or Facebook you get two chances to win, just make sure you include the name you follow us under in the entry email. We will be announcing winners on April 23th! Good Luck!