BSCkids is excited to offer you a brand new giveaway for anyone in your life who loves nail polish! New Piggy Paint is a new all natural nail polish for young children who love to have the rainbow at their fingertips!
Piggy Paint a water-based, non-toxic, eco-friendly line of polishes fit for princesses and the planet. Say goodbye to harsh, smelly chemicals, and hello to pure, natural, colorful fun.
What You Get:
5 winners will each get one set of three nail polishes and polish remover.
The Origin of Piggy Paint:
Piggy Paint comes from mom Melanie Hurley whose two daughters loved having their nails painted. But the harsh chemicals that come with traditional polishes worried her. Not only did the ingestion of chemicals worry her, but also the smell nearly left her light-headed each time she painted two sets of fingernails and toenails.
Piggy Paint has even been used by celebrities for their young children. It got an enthusiastic thumbs up from Jessica Alba, Marcia Cross and Tori Spelling.
About the Product:
- A premium quality, non-toxic, safe line of nail polish for kids or anyone who wants a natural and planet-caring alternative to traditional lacquer.
- Polish is water-based, odorless, hypoallergenic, non-flammable, and free of harsh chemicals: NO formaldehyde, toluene, phthalates, biphenyl A, ethyl acetate or acetone.
- Fun, appealing colors with names to match include “Sea-quin” (shiny turquoise), “Glass Slipper” (clear sparkle), “Sleepover” (glam black), and “Girls Rule” (bright, shimmery lilac), to name a few
- Optional but recommended for added scratch and chip resistance: apply Piggy Paint Primecoat and Topcoat, let nails air-dry briefly, then dry for one minute using blow dryer on low setting, under adult supervision
- Piggy Paint comes in traditional nail polish-style bottles with a thin brush that makes application easy, even for little fingers, and is also available in kid-friendly paint pens; hard, durable finish
- Safe for use during pregnancy (Piggy Paint also makes a “Refined” collection with a “grown-up” color palette including sophisticated nudes and rich deep coffee and wine shades)
- Also available: special Piggy Paint polish remover that is low odor, acetone-free, hypoallergenic and biodegradable.
To locate a store near you or to order online, please visit www.piggypaint.com
How To Enter:
Send an email with your name and shipping information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make the title Piggy Paint so we know which contest you are entering. If you follow us on Twitter (@BSCkids) or Facebook you get two chances to win, just make sure you include the name you follow us under in the entry email. We will be announcing winners on March 7th! Good Luck!