Bridget Mendler – Lemonade Mouth Won’t Make A Sequel

Lemonade Mouth

Bad news for Disney Channel movie fans: Lemonade Mouth won’t make a sequel. This news was confirmed by Bridget Mendler, one of the movie’s key stars. Here is what she said:

There’s not [going to be a sequel to Lemonade Mouth] unfortunately. We had such a great experience working on the movie, and they tried to figure something out for a sequel, but everyone at Disney felt like the movie had completed its story in the first movie. It was a great experience, and I loved working with the cast members and still see them frequently.

This news sucks. Lemonade Mouth was a fun made-for-tv movie that followed the lives of five fictional teens who all wound up in Saturday detention. That’s when they get the idea to start playing music. One of the girls, Stella, decides to sign them up to play at a school party. The movie starred Bridgit Mendler(Olivia), Adam Hicks(Wen), Hayley Kiyoko(Stella), Naomi Scott(Mo), and Blake Michael(Charlie).

It’s really disappointing that this movie won’t have a sequel, especially considering the strong reception for it. The movie had a great ending but I don’t know why the producers couldn’t find a way to make a sequel. Are you as disappointed as we are?

Article source from Disney Dreaming

About Anna Peel

Anna Peel is a professional freelance writer who lives in Savannah, Georgia. Much of her work can be found on various websites including CheapToday and Wasabi Media Group. She also writes for her own shopping blog Shop In Chic.

1. Mrs. Rachel Pena

May 17, 2012 at 9:58 am

Aww :( Well this sucks. I loved that movie and the music on it was really good. I am as dissapointed as BSCkids. It was a great movie.

2. mashawna

May 21, 2012 at 10:19 pm

i can see why they can’t make saquel but still that’s unfair there are lots of ideas to make for the sequel it really was a good movie it showed it was faint to become a band and it ended they didn’t end up winning the contest but if they make a sequel it will showed how they never gave up so i hope they rethink about not doing a sequel

3. Carrie

May 27, 2012 at 12:24 am

I am sad that they are not making a sequel of Lemonade Mouth. It was so good. I love the music.

4. Smooth Criminal

May 29, 2012 at 7:37 am

I’m pretty disappointed. I though Lemonade Mouth had some pretty nice tunes. I heard before that Naomi Scott was not going to be in the sequel even if they made one, so that repelled me.
    It was great film!

5. Lynnbrown

July 26, 2012 at 12:05 pm

Sp they will be a lemonade mouth 2 or they will not be a lemonade mouth 2

6. Lynnbrown

July 26, 2012 at 12:50 pm

Sp they will be a lemonade mouth 2 or they will not be a lemonade mouth 2 and everyone love you guys please make another movie please I am your biggest fan

7. Lynnbrown

July 26, 2012 at 12:57 pm

Please make another movie I am a bug fan

8. douchey

September 21, 2012 at 7:15 pm

Good cause it sucked. I would be happier if anybody involved in that piece of crap movie promised to never be in anything ever again and piss off forever. That is all.