When Will Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 1 Trailer Will Premier

By on January 26, 2011

They have started their promotion train for Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 1 that opens nation wide in theaters in November. But now many are questioning when will the first trailer will premier for it? Well, currently there is a rumor going around that it will premier during the MTV Movie Awards this summer. However, no one has confirmed nor denied this rumor.

I think that it will likely premier this summer, and maybe during the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 film? A couple of years ago they showed a Harry Potter film trailer before one of the Twilight films, so it would only be fair. But we will have to wait for an official statement to see when we can expect it to come out.

How many of you are excited for Breaking Dawn? Do you think the movie will be as good the book or not? I hope that it is, up to this point they have been able to do that. So I have high hopes that this one will keep up the trend. When do you think the first trailer will premier?

article source-Modoration

About Sarah Peel

Sarah Peel is a freelance writer/blogger who has written for many sites and is the owner of Miss Virtual Reality

1. Lena

January 26, 2011 at 3:54 pm

NO!NO!NO! Harry Potter premiere will not be ruined by Twilight crap. thank you very much

• luna

January 30, 2011 at 5:57 pm

You don’t have to be a little brat about!!!!

Twilight and Harry Potter are equally good so don’t be dissin!!

• ummm...no.

February 1, 2011 at 8:46 pm

i used to think twilight was the best but now harry potter is soooo much better and the best part of the whole movie of eclipse was the harry potter trailer. if you want reasons why hp is better google up why harry potter is better than twilight you will get a bunch of reasons. be off with the twilight crap!!!!

• Twi-hardy

February 2, 2011 at 9:21 pm

Harry Potter is stupid

• Allyson

February 7, 2011 at 2:00 am

Just shut the **** up! They are both fantastic books and movies!

2. Lizzie

January 26, 2011 at 4:39 pm

i think it should be good. i dont know about being as good as the book, i hav seen the pics and they look good but, the book was sooooooooo good, i dont know how it could b matched bcause i took it EVERYWHERE with me !!!!!!!

3. Patrick

January 27, 2011 at 8:37 pm

A better question is when we will get a new trailer Harry Potter 7 part 2. Whatever for Twilight’s last films.

• lol

February 1, 2011 at 8:48 pm

i saw hp 7 part one and it was absolutely one of my favorite movies of all time. the only series that is actually worthy of challenging harry potter is lord of the rings. thats my opinion.

• Allyson

February 7, 2011 at 2:05 am

Yeah if you think adding parts in the movie that were not in the book is awesome. I like both movies, but the series that would beat them bother is Star Wars!

• Allyson

February 7, 2011 at 2:11 am

This article is about twilight, so you obviously like it enough to read about it….so whatever to your life!

4. chiles

January 28, 2011 at 6:23 pm

harry potter and twilight are both my favorite,, so its just fair to give them a fair comment.. twilight is a beautiful story!!! the book is so cool i cant wait to see its first trailer!… :)

5. April Jean

January 31, 2011 at 6:42 pm

I believe it will be a great movie, but there is no way to make a movie as good as a book. There is too much detail & dialogue within Bella & Jacob’s head for them to put in a movie. I cannot wait for a trailer!! I’m ready to see something to get more me excited about the movie in November!!! *Team Edward*

6. Kerry harvey

February 1, 2011 at 1:37 pm

Twilight breaking Dawn part 1 trailer will be release June 5th 2011 at the MTV movie awards. It was recently announchped by twilight actor, Nikki Reed on her twitter account Reedbabes

7. Twi-hardy

February 2, 2011 at 9:19 pm

I love twilight!!! Harry Potter is not better than twilight I think its really stupid! The only reason you dont like twilight is because your jealous that you cant have a hot body and a perfect face like jacob and edward!