TV

Disney Channel Hannah Montana with Miley Cyrus is now over – last day of filming

It is the end of an era, Hannah Montana on the Disney Channel with Miley Cyrus has finished filming and @MitchelMusso has two pictures for the audience that we have included below.

So tell me, what is your favorite show that has been on the Disney Channel that is no longer being produced?  I am sure for many of you it is Hannah Montana but for me Even Stevens has to be my favorite, I miss that show.  If it is Hannah Montana what has been your favorite episode so far?

So we know Miley Cyrus will be busy and Emily Osment has her singing career as well but let us hope that the rest of the cast finds some work if that is what they want to do.  Should be interesting as Mitchel Musso teams up with Doc Shaw on Pair of Kings on Disney XD so stay tuned for that.

Now that the show is over I think we can expect Miley Cyrus to grow up rather rapidly in her entertainment. You can already check out the Can’t Be Tamed music video for a taste of that.

View Comments (19)

1. Josh

May 23, 2010 at 10:11 pm

EVEN STEVENS. That is all.

2. Dom

May 26, 2010 at 6:25 pm

I love most of them: That’s So Raven, Lizzie McGuire was all right, Phil of the Future and Even Stevens were pretty cool… Love the Proud Family :)
    Basically, all the shows except Dave the Barbarian and Brandy & Mr. Whiskers =D

3. jaimee

June 2, 2010 at 8:01 pm

i think hannhmontannforevre is going to be the coolest season ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. dudewhywouldishowmyname???+*

June 2, 2010 at 8:21 pm

Emily and Mitchell are d best togetha!!!

5. HannahFan

June 14, 2010 at 10:38 pm

I wonder what the season is going to be like.

6. miley asome

June 15, 2010 at 9:15 am

HEY Yall!! I love u soooooooooooooo much Miley!! U rock! i cant wait to see the new season it will be SO Amazing!!! this is asome!
    LOVE U MILEY!!! hannah montana, FOREVER!

7. miley asome

June 15, 2010 at 9:18 am

The new season is going to be the best ever!
    Hannah Montana ROCKS! <3 MILEY <3
    :) hannah montana is the best show ever!!

• aliza

June 19, 2010 at 11:21 pm

i think you look really cute on hannah montana forever

• haleigh baggett

June 20, 2010 at 11:47 am

u r o funny jackson u r so funny

8. jerenisha lawson

June 21, 2010 at 1:49 am

those pictures r so cute and hannah montanna is my favorite show

9. trickster206

June 21, 2010 at 5:47 pm

I totally love HANNAH MONTANA.Love you Hannah/Miley.

Love,
    Trickster206

10. madeline

August 11, 2010 at 10:14 am

dont

11. Hannah Hughes

August 14, 2010 at 10:08 pm

OMG! I love u. The pics so cute!

12. Krazy

September 10, 2010 at 4:14 pm

hey ya,
    here is an saying about hannah montana
    forever it is so cool and nice.
    miley cyrus call me

13. Krazy

September 10, 2010 at 4:18 pm

this for disney channel president,
    please leave hannah montana and hannah montana forever on
    disney channel alone please and thank you.
    thanks,
    Krazy Turtle-Face

14. JDRemmers

November 8, 2010 at 10:30 am

Thanks for 4 great seasons of hannah montana. I hope ya’ll know Jesus as Lord and Saivor, so I can see ya’ll in heavan. John 3:16.

15. Hannah/Miley Lover

November 12, 2010 at 3:40 pm

I just watched hannah montana forever ill always remember you and i was crying i cant believe its all over i love her so much she will always be the best and only hannah/miley no one can be better than her i am going to miss her so so so much i understand shes got to grow up and shes been doing it since she was 11/12 which i am and i would of loved to do that be what miley did and actor like her film i would love that i hope the best for miley in her future im going to miss hannah montana on disney so so much and i think she did a wonderful job its very sad to let go goodbye hannah i cant believe its over now after all these years good luck x

16. Amelia

July 14, 2011 at 6:57 pm

Yay, Hannah Montana can go to hell! Thanks to her gone, Disney Channel will be easier to watch again.

TV

Have three kids, two boys (11 and 9) and a girl (5). I had a grandfather that watched cartoons and read the Sunday funnies until he passed. I feel the same way and continue to watch the Disney channel in my 40s. Check out our BSCKids youtube channel

More in TV

Richie Rich Netflix

Two Tickets To Meet Harry Styles | RICHIE RICH Exclusive Clip

Damon CapMay 21, 2015
Karlie Harmon and Brec Bassinger

Bella and the Bulldogs Third Degree Ba-Burn Exclusive Clip and Pics with Karlie Harman

Damon CapMay 21, 2015
DUCKTALES - An all-new "DuckTales," an animated comedy series based on the Emmy Award-winning series treasured by a generation of viewers, has been ordered for launch in 2017 on Disney XD channels around the world.  Set to be produced by Disney Television Animation, the new series will again star Disney's enduringly popular characters: Scrooge McDuck, his grandnephews Huey, Dewey and Louie, and Donald Duck.  (Disney XD)
ARCHIVAL PHOTO

DuckTales’ Return, What Could Be Ahead For Scrooge and Company?

Ella AndersMay 19, 2015
liv_and_maddie

Disney’s “Liv & Maddie” – The Coolest Onscreen Twins!

Laura BadmoneMay 15, 2015
Chazz Nittolo Nickelodeons 100 Things to do Before High School

Chazz Nittolo on Nickelodeon’s “100 Things to do Before High School” – Interview

Damon CapMay 14, 2015
BEST FRIENDS WHENEVER - Disney Channel's "Best Friends Whenever" stars Matthew Royer as Chet, Gus Kamp as Barry, Landry Bender as Cyd, Lauren Taylor as Shelby, Ricky Garcia as Naldo and Benjamin Royer as Brett. (Disney Channel/Craig Sjodin)

Landry Bender and Lauren Taylor in Best Friends Whenever – Hit or Miss?

Marisa NatalicchioMay 13, 2015