- Enter For A Chance To Win 2 “Kaijudo: Clash of the Duel Masters” Competitive Decks – Giveaway!
- Wizard World Philadelphia Is A Place To Meet Heroes And Create Memories
- Power Rangers Super Samurai: Secret of the Red Ranger – Volume 4 – Exclusive Giveaway
- Hottest Toys In 2013 – Early Holiday List Thoughts
- Aedin Mincks Talks “A.N.T. Farm” and His Co-Stars – Exclusive Interview!
All posts tagged "Nike"
Nike Releases 2012 Summer Olympic’s Uniform
Nike has unveiled their USA team logo for the 2012 Summer Olympics in London. The uniforms have a funky font and all three colors of the US. But people are not a fan of the new look....
- Posted February 23, 2012
Nike To Release Shoes Inspired By Back To The Future Part 2
“Back to the Future, Part II” inspired a pair of shoes. Nike is planning to release Nike Air Mags that were inspired by “Back to the Future,Part II.” These shoes were seen in the movie. The technology...
- Posted September 11, 2011
Kobe Bryant Debuts Black Mamba
Kobe Bryant and Robert Rodriguez have rolled out what has to be the coolest Nike commercial ever. Sure, it’s called a short film but Nike is large and in charge throughout the whole thing so let’s just...
- Posted February 21, 2011
Kobe Bryant’s New 3D Basketball Shoes Make his Feet Look Almost Real
I’m afraid I have to classify this one as ‘Strange but Why’ because the idea of 3D shoes seems to be a very lame way to cash in on the 3D craze. 3D movies? Justin Bieber in...
- Posted February 7, 2011
Kanye West and Kobe Bryant Have A Sneaker Fight For Nike
Rapper Kanye West and LA Laker Kobe Bryant have a new TV spot for their upcoming showdown for Nike sneakers. In the TV, spot Kanye and Kobe are being watched by Bruce Willis and shows how they...
- Posted February 1, 2011