- Enter For A Chance To Win 2 “Kaijudo: Clash of the Duel Masters” Competitive Decks – Giveaway!
- Wizard World Philadelphia Is A Place To Meet Heroes And Create Memories
- Power Rangers Super Samurai: Secret of the Red Ranger – Volume 4 – Exclusive Giveaway
- Hottest Toys In 2013 – Early Holiday List Thoughts
- Aedin Mincks Talks “A.N.T. Farm” and His Co-Stars – Exclusive Interview!
All posts tagged "Coca-Cola"
Carly Rae Jepsen Teams Up With Coca-Cola and ‘Idol’ for Perfect Harmony Program
Carly Rae Jepsen always likes to give her fans more and this time the Call Me Maybe has teamed up with Coca-Cola and American Idol for the Perfect Harmony Program.
- Posted March 22, 2013
Coca-Cola Hires Taylor Swift
Coca-Cola has decided to follow Pepsi’s route by signing on a popular singer to be their spokesperson, this time it is Taylor Swift. She will now be their spokes model for Diet Coke, which will not feature...
- Posted January 28, 2013
Emma Roberts Launchs App with (RED) for Charity
Emma Roberts might be known for her old Nickelodeon TV show and last name, but she has a big heart as well as talent. As a member of the Hollywood golden Roberts family, she was instilled with...
- Posted December 27, 2012
Coca-Cola Launches Musical Vending Machines in South Korea
Coca-Cola is known worldwide for their tasty, but high in fat soft drink that has made them a part of America’s history. But they now want to break out of a rut and show that they can...
- Posted December 14, 2012
Soda Companies Change Coloring Agents To Reduce Cancer Risk
Coca-Cola and Pepsi are making changes to their recipes to prevent the risk of cancer. The Center for Science in the Public Interest (CSPI) claimed it found unsafe amounts of a chemical used to make caramel color...
- Posted March 11, 2012