Victoria Justice Fans Flood Twitter Over Eye Candy

victoriajustice-instagram-goldshoot

Victoria Justice‘s fans are not happy campers until they know more about her possible new show. So they took to Twitter and made her show a trending topic in hopes of getting attention of MTV and others. Luckily it caught Victoria’s, who was both honored and surprised by her fans dedication in making sure that she does get a proper return to TV. Here was her reaction to being a trending topic.

I can’t believe u guys are trending #WeWantEyeCandyOnMTV !! :O thank u so much! You guys are the greatest. I’m very proud of the pilot @mtv

I am sure MTV is paying attention and hopefully they will want to make her their next star. It sounds like that they will already have their fan base for it. So I do not see a reason why the show shouldn’t take place, especially since she is already a well known name and most of her fans would be about old enough to enjoy MTV now. So that would play nice in their favor. But I guess we will still have to wait to see if Victoria Justice finally does get a full series again.

Do you think MTV should pick up Eye Candy?

About Sarah Peel

Sarah Peel is a freelance writer/blogger who has written for many sites and is the owner of Miss Virtual Reality

1. MarvinJustice

January 10, 2014 at 12:41 am

I hope it does get picked up, she’ll have a more mature audience added to the one she has now,making her even more well known. Victoria’s a triple threat, when it comes to talent

2. Bobby james 74

January 10, 2014 at 1:02 am

yes eye candy should get picked up victoria is one of the most talented young stars out there and deserves to show case her talent to a larger audience

3. Andreea C

January 10, 2014 at 1:19 am

Definitely, MTV should pick Eye Candy rating will not be a problem, Victoria is really talented and MTV doesn’t have a show like that. Eye Candy is different.

4. Stacy

January 10, 2014 at 1:27 am

I am so, so proud of this trend and so very excited for Victoria. Fingers crossed that it gets picked up!!!

5. muchlove2uvic

January 10, 2014 at 1:31 am

im glad i got 2 be a part of this! i rly hope it gets picked up. i miss having victoria on my tv screen!!

6. Camila

January 10, 2014 at 8:48 am

Eye Candy is totally different to what we normally see in mtv, Victoria is really talented and I miss having her on my tv!! fingers crossed

7. Damy

January 10, 2014 at 2:07 pm

MTV should defenetly pick eye candy. It’s something totally different. I really Hope it gets picked.

8. Oreos4VictoriaJ

January 10, 2014 at 3:09 pm

Eye candy should be picked up because Victoria has so much talent and is an amazing actress! High hopes for it I’m 100% sure she’d do an amazing job :D