David Archuleta Prepares for 2014 Return

davidarchuletabegin

David Archuleta might always be seen as a risk taker thanks to his Mormon mission, but he and his management (along with fans) are ready of his return. He has planned out his 2 year mission carefully by having his management run his social media and releasing planned material. But now his management has made it clear that his return is being planned, by tweeting to his fans what would they like next from David? It seems like a simple question, but David and his management both know they owe it all to his fans for his success. While we still have months to wait for his return, we can count on his team working hard for him to come home to a busy work schedule. Here is what they asked via David’s Twitter account.

What is one of the first thing you want to see David do when David Archuleta Returns 2014?

That is a pretty exciting question to ask for his team and fans. I personally would love to see his return with fresh music, but I do think he needs some fun time off before that can happen. After all, he has spent the last 2 years being a dedicated Mormon and doing what is expected of him by his faith. I love that and I think he does deserve a chance to live a normal, young adult life for a month or 2. That might even in fact help him plot his return to music even better! So that is my request for him, which I doubt will actually happen on his end.

Are you excited to see “Elder” David return and if so, what do you want him to do first? I am excited to see if his music changes thanks to his mission. I would figure taking a mission like the one he is on would change anybody. So that will be interesting to see. All I can say for a fact is that he will be welcomed back warmly by all and he knows that his fans will continue to support his next endeavors no matter what they may be.

article source-Disney Dreaming

About Sarah Peel

Sarah Peel is a freelance writer/blogger who has written for many sites and is the owner of Miss Virtual Reality

1. rose

April 29, 2013 at 8:29 pm

Can’t even wait for his return; miss him so much. I hope that he will have many quest appearances on TV shows to show that he’s back and perform some songs from his recent albums. I hope he will be asked to do some acting perhaps in a mini-series in the US. I hope he will have a US Tour and a good group of musicians accompanying him. I hope that the MoTab Choir will have him as their guest again in their Christmas concert because, I’ve seen all of them and the one with David was the BEST, plus the fact that he is a Mormon should make it an annual requirement. Just saying……..not asking for the impossible.

2. violet4ever

April 29, 2013 at 11:05 pm

I saw the emphasis on “FIRST thing” and the first thing I’d like to see from David upon his return is a tweet or video blog with his signature “Hey guys, it’s David here!” or maybe that will be “Hola chicos, David aqui!” or both!

3. seattle

April 29, 2013 at 11:12 pm

The first thing I would like is to see/hear a vlog from David. Then would like for him to spend some time with his family and friends before getting back into his career. His fans have sure missed him!

4. Gwen Porea

April 29, 2013 at 11:14 pm

I agree I think he need to take some David time with his family and maybe go somewhere on a vacation.THEN all I want is to see that smiling face and hear him talk to us in a vlog. Really have missed those times. Finally a US tour with lots of VIP’s cause everyone is going to want to be there front and center. 2014 will be a glorious time for all.

5. LindaFromCali#2014

April 29, 2013 at 11:17 pm

i WOULD LOVE A vLOG, HALF ENGLISH HALF SPANISH!, i’M LATINA, SO I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR HIM DO A VLOG..>THEN A LIL TIME WITH FAMILY &REST

6. rose

April 29, 2013 at 11:39 pm

Sorry to put David to work right away……..I sort of figured the family thing and a vlog were understood. I was expressing what I want for his career when he goes back to work……..

7. violet4ever

April 30, 2013 at 12:12 am

Some more details on my comment – I hope David will do a tweet and a Vlog soon after he returns. And I hope he spends as much time as he wants getting readjusted to regular life and spending quality time with his friends and family. THEN I am hoping for tours, new music in English and Spanish, more vlogs, lots of tweets and hopefully some more acting too.

8. Marylee

April 30, 2013 at 1:58 am

Counting months/days/hours/minutes … pretty much sums it up! His fandom will explode when they hear those words we have learned to love so much …”hey guys~it’s David here”. What a CELEBRATION it will be! By the way, wouldn’t be the least bit unhappy if you started your “Welcome Home Tour” in North Carolina lol

9. Martha

April 30, 2013 at 4:13 am

I agree. It will be exciting to see how his music is influenced by his mission. Hopefully, Spanish music is in the wings. His songwriting will have indications of what he has experienced. It will be worth waiting for! He and his Team have done a great job in keeping his name alive during this last year; and we anticipate what is coming this year too!

10. Lou

April 30, 2013 at 11:30 am

I agree with the majority. I would love a vlog from David; just to see that smile. And of course, plenty of time with his family and relaxing a bit then I would hope it would be a welcome home tour. Please include Virginia Beach in that trip; we’d love to have you back at the Sandler, or better yet one of the amphitheaters.

11. Martha

April 30, 2013 at 4:00 pm

And yes, a Vlog first would be great. Something short and sweet would be fine. If the time is announced, would be nice to have “Vlog Viewing Parties” lol

12. JaNeen Fuller

May 1, 2013 at 1:20 am

if you wish to see some of that smile christmas 2012 chile temple concert http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMShSnvDXog