- Enter For A Chance To Win 2 “Kaijudo: Clash of the Duel Masters” Competitive Decks – Giveaway!
- Wizard World Philadelphia Is A Place To Meet Heroes And Create Memories
- Power Rangers Super Samurai: Secret of the Red Ranger – Volume 4 – Exclusive Giveaway
- Hottest Toys In 2013 – Early Holiday List Thoughts
- Aedin Mincks Talks “A.N.T. Farm” and His Co-Stars – Exclusive Interview!
Dog With A Blog Gets Another Season
Disney Channel’s G Hannelius’s Dog With A Blog show gets picked up for a second season.
Dog with a Blog, which is about a dog who is also a blogger. The premise of the Disney show is that Avery Jennings and Tyler Jennings are new step-siblings who can’t get along, so their psychologist father gets them a dog named Stan to keep them from fighting all the time. he family faces an even bigger adjustment when they discover that their new dog, Stan, can talk and also has a blog, unbeknownst to the family. Stan uses his blog to discuss the happenings in the Jennings-James household. Avery and Tyler later learn of Stan’s talking ability and agree to keep it a secret from their parents. If the family finds out that Stan can talk, they will take him back to the animal shelter. Stans writes posts about his owners, does product reviews and offers advice to other pets. The world of “Dog with a Blog” is one where pets secretly browse the internet, reading each other’s blogs.
Stan’s blogging skills seem to be at least on par with – if not far superior to — many of the human bloggers working in the so-called blogosphere. With Stan in front of the cameras and behind the keyboard, there is little doubt that the show will live up to the honorarium illustrious title bestowed upon it by Uproxx, “history’s greatest television show.”