David Archuleta Announces New Album Coming in March

By on February 2, 2013

david-archuleta

David Archuleta might be in another country and out of the spotlight, but he has a new album coming out in March! The super busy singer kept himself dedicated to make sure his fans got new material from him while he is away on his two-year mission. His newest one will be called No Matter How Far that is set to drop on March 26th, which he properly titled during his mission trip. His manager shared the announcement for David via his website, which will release the first single “Don’t Run Away” that will be hitting our airwaves later on this month. Here is the official, surprise announcement that was released via his website this week.

American Idol runner up and pop sensation David Archuleta is set to release his new studio album ‘No Matter How Far’ on March 26, 2013. David is currently serving a two-year mission in South America for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. ‘No Matter How Far’ features a mix of new recorded material and previously unreleased U.S. tracks. The first single, ‘Don’t Run Away’, produced by British music producers The Nexus (David Sneddon and James Bauer-Mein), will be serviced to the AC Radio format in February.

Wow, he is certainly worked hard to make sure his fans had new material to enjoy! It is amazing that he even had time to prepare for his mission at all. He seems like he worked so hard to give back to his fans and to remind them that he is still here even miles away. I am sure that his fans will buy up the album and maybe we can even see him reach a high spot on the charts? I think that would be a nice surprise for him to find out and see that his fans still have his back. Hopefully he will get plenty of radio support, even though he won’t be able to tour or even do radio interviews for it.

How do you feel about this news? I am thrilled for him and his fans! He is one of the most dedicated singers out there. It amazes me at what lengths he went to just so his fans can keep enjoying new work from him while he is away. I wouldn’t be surprised if he has other plans lined up that will be announced as this album date becomes closer. It seems like he has kept a lot stashed away and each news item becomes better and better. I cannot wait to hear his first single and to find out more about this album!

artcile source-Disney Dreaming

About Sarah Peel

Sarah Peel is a freelance writer/blogger who has written for many sites and is the owner of Miss Virtual Reality

1. rose

February 2, 2013 at 6:32 pm

Wow!!! No one deserves good fan support like David does. I can’t believe that anyone could not be a fan of someone so sweet, so hard working (he must have worked 24 hrs a day before he left), so totally lovable, so kind and considerate of others (especially those truly in need), so dedicated to his fans. God will surely bless David with a wonderful future. He could not be more deserving.

2. Gwen

February 2, 2013 at 6:53 pm

David ‘s fan base is over the moon about this announcement. He is one in a million and always puts his fans first. How he ever accomplished all that he has given to us and prepared for his mission at the same time I ‘ll never know. His manager Kari is so very special and has been in touch with us almost daily. What a pair these two make. I for one can not wait to hear that amazing voice on No Matter How Far. He is always in our hearts. <3

3. Jess

February 2, 2013 at 7:30 pm

I’m so excited for it!

4. chloe

February 2, 2013 at 9:27 pm

so so so excited to hear his new music! you should post the album cover, it’s perf :)

5. Marylee

February 2, 2013 at 9:36 pm

I am absolutely ELATED over the news of David’s next album for the fans “No Matter How Far” ~he has just blown me away with all that he accomplished before he left on his mission. I can’t even begin to imagine how he was able to get it all done! I DO know it’s one of the reasons I have been his fan since I first laid eyes on him during Hollywood Week/Season 7..knew right then & there he had something special to share with the world! Counting the days until he returns so I can witness him LIVE once again…something that everyone should do some day! You will be so glad you did~I promise!

6. Judie Miller

February 2, 2013 at 10:28 pm

Miss Peel, Thank you for your dynamite article about David. He is the best person on this planet. We fans cherish him for all his generosity that he has shown us since his departure on his Mission. This new album, “No Matter How Far” is the icing on the cake. We fans never would have guessed that this was coming. We love his music, his voice and him forevermore.