- Enter For A Chance To Win 2 “Kaijudo: Clash of the Duel Masters” Competitive Decks – Giveaway!
- Wizard World Philadelphia Is A Place To Meet Heroes And Create Memories
- Power Rangers Super Samurai: Secret of the Red Ranger – Volume 4 – Exclusive Giveaway
- Hottest Toys In 2013 – Early Holiday List Thoughts
- Aedin Mincks Talks “A.N.T. Farm” and His Co-Stars – Exclusive Interview!
Big Hugs Elmo – Toy Fair 2013
Elmo is huge every single year and each year they keep upgrading how he will be able to interact with your children. This year Elmo will be able to hug children and sing songs and interact with your children, even telling them when they have Elmo upside-down. Very cool and I think this year kids are going to have even more fun with Elmo because they will be able to interact with him a bit more than previous models. I love that new toys are able to tell you when they are being held or being rocked to sleep, it lets children feel like they have the “real” Elmo with them.
BIG HUGS ELMO
(PLAYSKOOL/Ages 18 months – 4 years/Approx.)
Little ones are sure to fall in love with Hasbro’s first feature Elmo toy that can hug them back! When tots give their red furry friend a hug, Elmo will wrap his arms around them to show how much he loves them! This cuddly 22-inch lifelike Elmo has flexible arms and a soft head. He sings a sweet song about hugs and a bedtime lullaby, and encourages pretend play. This all new design makes the BIG HUGS ELMO Hasbro’s largest, cuddliest, most lifelike Elmo interactive plush ever! Requires four AA batteries, not included. Available at most major toy retailers nationwide and on HasbroToyShop.com.
Check out our video of Big Hugs Elmo from Toy Fair 2013 below: