- Enter For A Chance To Win 2 “Kaijudo: Clash of the Duel Masters” Competitive Decks – Giveaway!
- Wizard World Philadelphia Is A Place To Meet Heroes And Create Memories
- Power Rangers Super Samurai: Secret of the Red Ranger – Volume 4 – Exclusive Giveaway
- Hottest Toys In 2013 – Early Holiday List Thoughts
- Aedin Mincks Talks “A.N.T. Farm” and His Co-Stars – Exclusive Interview!
Peter Rabbit’s Christmas Tale To Premiere December 14 on Nickelodeon
Peter Rabbit will be hopping on to the TV screen with the premiere of Nickelodeon‘s brand-new primetime holiday special, “Peter Rabbit’s Christmas Tale,” Friday, Dec. 14, at 7 p.m. (ET/PT).
The special is a fresh re-imagining of the classic Beatrix Potter children’s books, which have sold over 250 million copies worldwide and been translated into 35 languages. “Nickelodeon is thrilled to bring this beloved book series to life on TV so kids can experience Peter Rabbit in a whole new way this holiday,” saidTeri Weiss, EVP, Production and Development, Nickelodeon Preschool. ”We have captured the spirit of the Peter Rabbit stories, while modernizing for today’s preschoolers through high-stakes adventures, comedic characters and vibrant CG-animation.”
In “Peter Rabbit’s Christmas Tale,” Peter Rabbit and his friend Benjamin Bunny take over for Mr. Bouncer when he gets sick and can’t make the important holiday supply delivery. They brave a blizzard and a sneaky fox, Mr. Tod, in order to deliver important gifts and supplies to the residents of the Lake District. Along the way, Peter and Benjamin meet a new friend, Lily Bobtail. Inspired by Beatrix Potter, Lily is strong, smart, independent, curious, a nature-lover and artist who is just as willful and playful as her male counterparts. What do you think about this? Will you be tuning in?
Source News: Nick And More