- Enter For A Chance To Win 2 “Kaijudo: Clash of the Duel Masters” Competitive Decks – Giveaway!
- Wizard World Philadelphia Is A Place To Meet Heroes And Create Memories
- Power Rangers Super Samurai: Secret of the Red Ranger – Volume 4 – Exclusive Giveaway
- Hottest Toys In 2013 – Early Holiday List Thoughts
- Aedin Mincks Talks “A.N.T. Farm” and His Co-Stars – Exclusive Interview!
Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2 Soundtrack Artwork
Romance will be ruling the track list for the “Breaking Dawn – Part 2” soundtrack, out November 13.
Summit has confirmed that the iconic punk rockers Green Day will have a song on the album, along with Passion Pit, Ellie Goulding (whose track is produced by real-life love Skrillex), Paul McDonald and wife/ series star Nikki Reed and such “Twilight” soundtrack alums as St. Vincent (she contributed to the “New Moon” album) and Christina Perri (who previously appeared on the “Breaking Dawn – Part 1″ soundtrack). Green Day bassist Mike Dirnt shared with Yahoo! Movies why the group wanted to get involved with the franchise as it bids a final farewell. “When we were asked to be part of the ‘Twilight: Breaking Dawn – Part 2′ soundtrack, we readily agreed because the films are an insane cultural phenomenon, and we have always been impressed with the way the ‘Twilight’ soundtracks are so carefully curated,” he said.
Twilight actress Nikki Reed (Rosalie Hale) makes her singing debut on the soundtrack with “All I Ever Needed,” a duet with her husband, American Idol alum Paul McDonald. The soundtrack itself arrives in stores on Nov. 13, just three days before the film’s theatrical release on November 16th. What do you think of the album cover?
Source News: Breaking Dawn Movie. org