- Enter For A Chance To Win 2 “Kaijudo: Clash of the Duel Masters” Competitive Decks – Giveaway!
- Wizard World Philadelphia Is A Place To Meet Heroes And Create Memories
- Power Rangers Super Samurai: Secret of the Red Ranger – Volume 4 – Exclusive Giveaway
- Hottest Toys In 2013 – Early Holiday List Thoughts
- Aedin Mincks Talks “A.N.T. Farm” and His Co-Stars – Exclusive Interview!
Nickelodeon Now on Hulu Plus
Beginning today, Nickelodeon programming has made it’s way to the Hulu Plus subscription service. The addition comes as part of an expansion of Viacom content meaning that Hulu Plus is the only on-demand Internet video provider of current season Nickelodeon programming.
Hulu Plus is the perfect system for the television loving, pop-culture-obsessed, tech-savvy kids, teens and tweens who want to watch the latest episodes of the new (and final) season of “iCarly” or “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles” when, where and how they want it.
Other series available are animated favorites such as ”SpongeBob Squarepants,” and “Kung Fu Panda,” alongside with shows featuring all their favorite Nick Stars like the boys of “Big Time Rush” and Victoria Justice of “VICTORiOUS.”
Hulu Plus is the only video subscription service to offer current season TV shows as well as past seasons, with shows from over 410 content partners like ABC, NBC, FOX, The CW, Univision, MTV, Comedy Central, etc. For $7.99/month, users can instantly stream hit shows and classic movies on smartphones and tablets (iOS and Android); gaming consoles including PS3; Xbox and Wii; streaming devices like Roku and TiVo; Apple TVs/Blu-ray and more.
For the second year running, our 3 & 6 month gift cards are available for purchase at Best Buy, Target, Walmart.com, Microsoft stores and more.