- Enter For A Chance To Win 2 “Kaijudo: Clash of the Duel Masters” Competitive Decks – Giveaway!
- Wizard World Philadelphia Is A Place To Meet Heroes And Create Memories
- Power Rangers Super Samurai: Secret of the Red Ranger – Volume 4 – Exclusive Giveaway
- Hottest Toys In 2013 – Early Holiday List Thoughts
- Aedin Mincks Talks “A.N.T. Farm” and His Co-Stars – Exclusive Interview!
Girl Vs. Monster Premiere’s at 4.9 Million Viewers
The premiere of Disney Channel’s “Girl Vs. Monster,” part of the Disney Channel Original Movie franchise, delivered 4.9 million Total Viewers on Friday (8:00 p.m.).
The premiere also delivered 2.8 million Kids 2-11, 2.2 million Kids 6-11 and 1.9 million Tweens, ranking as Friday’s #1 TV telecast across target kid demographics. “Girl Vs. Monster” built each half-hour, peaking with 5.6 million Total Viewers and 3.2 million Kids 2-11. “Girl Vs. Monster” stars Olivia Holt (Disney XD’s “Kickin It’”) – star of Disney XD’s comedy series Kickin’ It- the film follows Skylar, a normal teenager whose life takes a terrifying turn when she discovers her family’s secret – she was born into many generations of monster-hunters. Skylar’s plans to sing alongside her crush at the big Halloween bash are crushed when she unexpectedly unleashes a monster that is out to get her family, leaving her and her friends to defeating the cruel creature and save the spooky soiree.
The cast does a good job, and this ditzy material is harder to pull off than it looks. Tracy Dawson has the most demanding role as the witch Deiamata because she must cackle maniacally and at top volume after every line she delivers. The story was written by Annie Young (“Princess Protection Program”) and the teleplay by DeYoung and Ron McGee (“The Nine Lives of Chloe King”). What do you think about this? Did you catch Girl Vs. Monsters?
Source News: Nick And More