Crash & Bernstein on Disney XD – 10 Things We Liked From The First Episode
With the first episode of Disney XD’s new show Crash & Bernstein in the books, let us take a look at our Top 10 Things We Liked From The First Episode.
1. Crash just came to life with no complicated issues – you know we didn’t need some complicated how did Crash come to life deal and it seems that Disney has agreed. Crash is alive and there we have it.
2. Everyone can see Crash. At first I was thinking we might be in for a show where only Wyatt could see Crash and I just don’t think it would have been as good.
3. We have a show that boys will really enjoy watching, but at the same time since Wyatt has three sisters of varying ages it appeals to a larger demographic.
4. Crash is Funny.
5. Secondary characters work out well and provide enough carrying power to the show.
6. Multiple locations. In the first episode it was great to see Crash take down the wall to the other apartment. We have the balcony, living room, arcade, etc…
7. The ability to have crazy stories because of the addition of a character, Crash, that can be put in situations that a child could not. Crash in the game at the arcade comes to mind.
8. There really isn’t any potty talk or themes that kids of all ages could watch. Even when Crash was with the princess doll it was done just right.
9. Tim Lagasse just kills it as the voice and puppeteer for Crash
10. Crash has ninja swords.
Ok I have to give you one more here, let us get number 11.
11. The boys loved it!!
Overall, Cole Jensen as Wyatt does a great job but the rest of the family contributes very nicely in the first episode. Tim Lagasse just plays Crash perfect and the series has a lot of promise for kids of all ages. There is going to be a lot of funny stuff, but I think a lot of learning for puppet and humans alike. Even as a parent I am looking forward to the next episode of Crash & Bernstein.