- Enter For A Chance To Win 2 “Kaijudo: Clash of the Duel Masters” Competitive Decks – Giveaway!
- Wizard World Philadelphia Is A Place To Meet Heroes And Create Memories
- Power Rangers Super Samurai: Secret of the Red Ranger – Volume 4 – Exclusive Giveaway
- Hottest Toys In 2013 – Early Holiday List Thoughts
- Aedin Mincks Talks “A.N.T. Farm” and His Co-Stars – Exclusive Interview!
Justin Bieber and Niall Horan Hang Out Again in England
Looks like ever since Justin Bieber hung out with One Direction in the studio he has been building a strong relationship with one of their bandmates Niall Horan.
The Canadian singer has apparently found a connection with somebody who clearly does not need his popularity to boost their own career. Niall Horan is doing just fine in the popularity department and doesn’t need Justin for anything more than a friend. After the 2012 MTV Video Music Awards, Justin Bieber and Niall Horan of One Direction had a guy’s night at Justin’s L.A. home, tweeting about how they made noodles and hung out. Well, the boys are at it again, tweeting about a recent meet-up in London! Justin and Niall have clearly forged a fast friendship despite the competition between their music and fans. Justin is promoting his new book weeks ahead of his tour kickoff and found himself in the UK. As soon as he landed in London, he made a beeline to Niall’s pad for a little guy time.
It is good to see these guys have found a kinship and can lean on each other when the price of fame gets a little overwhelming. Justin Bieber has surrounded himself with a solid group of people who will certainly aid him on his rise to the top in the adult world of music. What do you think of this budding bromance?
Source News: MMM