- Enter For A Chance To Win 2 “Kaijudo: Clash of the Duel Masters” Competitive Decks – Giveaway!
- Wizard World Philadelphia Is A Place To Meet Heroes And Create Memories
- Power Rangers Super Samurai: Secret of the Red Ranger – Volume 4 – Exclusive Giveaway
- Hottest Toys In 2013 – Early Holiday List Thoughts
- Aedin Mincks Talks “A.N.T. Farm” and His Co-Stars – Exclusive Interview!
WWE Saturday Morning Show #1 with Kids
WWE Saturday Morning Slam announced that it was watched by more kids (k2-17) than every program on n broadcast TV last Saturday. WWE Saturday Morning Slam is part of the television premiere of Vortexx on The CW, a Saturday morning kids’ television block. This marks the first time, since 2001, WWE has a program in a kids’ time slot and reinforces WWE’s commitment to kid-friendly entertainment.
The series premiere of the show on August 25th was Saturday morning’s (7am-12pm) most watched program on CW among total viewers and the following kids demos: Kids under 18, Kids 2-5, Kids 2-11, Kids 6-11, Kids 9-14, Boys under 18, Boys 2-5, Boys 2-11, Boys 6-11, Girls under 18, Girls 2-11, Girls 6-11, Girls 9-14 and Female Teens (F12-17).
WWE Saturday Morning Slam features the in-ring action and larger-than-life WWE Superstars, as well as WWE’s entertaining brand extensions into the fastest, most energy-filled half-hour on television. WWE Superstar profiles, behind-the-scenes footage and an exclusive WWE match every week will all combine to make WWE Saturday Morning Slam the perfect destination for the youngest viewers in the WWE Universe. The show will also include highlights from WWE’s Be a STAR anti-bullying campaign and other community initiatives.
For comparison you can see the top 5 kids programs on broadcast TV and where they fell in ratings.
1. WWE Sat Morning Slam on CW (541,000 Kids 2-17)
2. Justice League Unlimited @9:30am on CW (493,000 Kids 2-17)
3. Dragon Ball Z Kai @10:30am on CW (419,000 Kids 2-17)
4. Iron Man: Armored Adventures @9am on CW (383,000 Kids 2-17)
5. Yu-Gi-Oh! on @11am CW (372,000 Kids 2-17)
The top programs among total viewers during the Vortexx block were:
1. WWE Saturday Morning Slam@10am (1,126,000 viewers / 0.7 HH rating)
2. Justice League Unlimited @9:30am (1,003,000 viewers / 0.6 HH rating)
3. Dragon Ball Z Kai @10:30am (841,000 viewers / 0.5 HH rating)
4. Iron Man: Armored Adventures @9am (802,000 viewers / 0.6 HH rating)
5. Power Rangers Lost Galaxy @8am (662,000 viewers / 0.4 HH rating)
6. Yu-Gi-Oh! @11am (661,000 viewers / 0.4 HH rating)
7. Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal @8:30am (631,000 viewers / 0.4 HH rating)
8. Rescue Heroes @7:30am (519,000 viewers / 0.4 HH rating)
9. Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal @11:30am (494,000 viewers / 0.3 HH rating)
10. Cubix @7am (457,000 viewers / 0.3 HH rating)