Oceanhouse Media Releases Dinosaur – Picture Me® App
Oceanhouse Media recently announced its release of the new Dinosaur – Picture Me app! The newest addition to the Oceanhouse Media omBook collection is available for a special introductory price of 99 cents on the App Store. Parents can add their child’s photo to this personalized omBook (Oceanhouse Media digital book) and they’ll star in their own prehistoric dress-up story.Takenew pictures or add photos from your library and this omBook will place your children in fierce and fun dinosaur costumes of all shapes and colors. Children will have fun with the playful sounds and interactive objects on every page as they flip through the story and see themselves and other costumed characters in each illustration. Special features include the ability to store your photos in the omBook and use multiple photos within a single story.
With Dinosaur – Picture Me® on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, you can create roaring costume collections wherever you go. Share your favorite pages via email or save them to your photo library. Plus, easily print any page using a wireless printer.
Recommended Ages: 2 – 5 years.
- High quality artwork based on studio photography
- Professional audio narration
- Introduces pre-literacy skills with word highlighting
- Interactive objects on each page
- Encourages imaginative play as children can take on a variety of characters
- This ‘Universal App’ is optimized for Retina displays and the iPad
- Share your favorite pages via email, or save them to your photo library
- Print pages to a wireless printer
The Picture Me® omBooks are based on the Picture Me book series developed by Educational Specialist Deborah D’Andrea, Ed.S. that have sold more than 30 million copies in their 23 year history.
Additional omBooks include Cuddly as a Bunny – Picture Me®, Cute As Can Bee – Picture Me® and Christmas Cutie – Picture Me®. In addition, The Lorax, one of Oceanhouse Media’s most popular Dr. Seuss omBooks, is on sale for $1.99 for a limited time.