- Enter For A Chance To Win 2 “Kaijudo: Clash of the Duel Masters” Competitive Decks – Giveaway!
- Wizard World Philadelphia Is A Place To Meet Heroes And Create Memories
- Power Rangers Super Samurai: Secret of the Red Ranger – Volume 4 – Exclusive Giveaway
- Hottest Toys In 2013 – Early Holiday List Thoughts
- Aedin Mincks Talks “A.N.T. Farm” and His Co-Stars – Exclusive Interview!
Makeup Tutorial Featuring Miley Cyrus
Miley Cyrus isn’t too cool to share her beauty tips and ideas with her fans. She recently created a photo collage tutorial(check it out above) along with the following tweet:
It’s easy as 1…2…3 (4) ❤
This look really is easy to create thanks to the simple chignon, full eyebrows, and bold makeup. As the pictures show she used Tarte brand makeup, but you don’t have to use the same products. Just find product substitutes in similar colors. Start the look with a touch of concealer(if you need it). Apply just a dab or two underneath the dark circles underneath your eyes and/or any blemishes you may have. Then take a kabuki or blush brush and apply a little bit of pinkish rose colored blush onto the apples of the cheeks, and blend it in well. Then apply your favorite mascara on the top and bottom lashes. Finish off the look with a mauve-berry lip color in a matte finish. Check out the list below of all the products she used:
Maracuja Creaseless Waterproof Concealer
Gifted Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara
Airblush Maracuja Blush in Shimmering Pink
LipSurgence Matte Lip Tint in Envy
I like Miley’s makeup look and I’m really glad that she shared one of her looks with fans. Are you going to try out this look for yourself?
Article source from Disney Dreaming