- Enter For A Chance To Win 2 “Kaijudo: Clash of the Duel Masters” Competitive Decks – Giveaway!
- Wizard World Philadelphia Is A Place To Meet Heroes And Create Memories
- Power Rangers Super Samurai: Secret of the Red Ranger – Volume 4 – Exclusive Giveaway
- Hottest Toys In 2013 – Early Holiday List Thoughts
- Aedin Mincks Talks “A.N.T. Farm” and His Co-Stars – Exclusive Interview!
Justin Bieber & Miley Cyrus Top Teen Twitter List
Bop and Tiger Beat recently released a list of their top 5 teen celebrities who they love on Twitter, all thanks to One Direction’s Zayn Malik and his drama. The list is sadly limited by the recent 20th birthdays of Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez, but they were still able to come up with a list that is sure to please people. So let’s take a look at who they list and why they placed them at their spot in the top 5 breakdown. We will start backwards, much like they did with the list.
5. Liam Payne, he is placed at the bottom for his 5.5 million followers. As if that was a shabby number, he clearly isn’t as popular as some of his fellow famous teens, including some of his band members.
4. Niall Horan tops Liam off with 5.9 million followers. It certainly doesn’t seem fair since their numbers are close, but they clearly seem to think Niall isn’t as powerful as he could be on Twitter. It is a surprise, but what can you do about it? Not much.
3.Harry Styles is the biggest Twitter star out of his band, with a solid 6.2 million followers. It certainly isn’t fair to his fellow band members, but it surprising when you see he tops off Niall. But don’t worry, they have bigger stars on Twitter than just Harry.
2. Miley Cyrus, who has a love/hate relationship with Twitter has a staggering 8.1 million followers. It certainly is good news for her, but it also proves that the world is ready to see what Miley can or will do to dissect and pick apart. It is a shame, but Miley certainly is standing on her own 2 feet now.
1. Justin Bieber tops off the list 27 million followers, give or take some of their numbers away from the count until it is proven fully correct. This should come as no surprise though, since we clearly know he is adored on the site.
Well it seems like an impressive list to a degree, but they do have two voids now that Selena and Demi are officially adults. They are no longer teens and I can only assume their careers will change that much more now. It seems like this past generation of teen stars is fading fast. So it is nice to see that Bop and Tiger Beat wanted to show them some Twitter respect in the mean time to honor their prime careers while they are still teens legally.
Do you agree with the list or should they have expanded it to the young adult status? I say they should have expanded it, but I can see how they would want to keep their demographics in check. I wonder how each one of the listed five feels about lists like these? So many are friends with each other, so I am hoping that they won’t be going out of their way to hold grudges. That is certainly not star worthy behavior nor would they deserve being listed in the list if they will do that to each other. The good news is that I doubt this will happen.
article source-Bop and Tiger Beat