- Enter For A Chance To Win 2 “Kaijudo: Clash of the Duel Masters” Competitive Decks – Giveaway!
- Wizard World Philadelphia Is A Place To Meet Heroes And Create Memories
- Power Rangers Super Samurai: Secret of the Red Ranger – Volume 4 – Exclusive Giveaway
- Hottest Toys In 2013 – Early Holiday List Thoughts
- Aedin Mincks Talks “A.N.T. Farm” and His Co-Stars – Exclusive Interview!
Big Time Rush Plans To Record Their Third Album
The Big Time Rush boys are back! Right now they’re finishing up their tour and gearing up to record their third album. Unfortunately we don’t have the details like album name or future release date but we are looking forward to their next project anyway.
It’s good to know that BTR is coming back with a brand new album. If it’s anything like their last album Elevate, it’s going to be more catchy pop anthems like “Music Sounds Better With U” and “Windows Down”. I’m really hoping this next album will also feature more soulful acoustic sounds. I think the guys should keep their original sound but they should try to add some new songs that showcase their growth as artists. I think every artist should take the time to reflect on their musical growth and build upon that. It keeps their music fresh and interesting.
What are you hoping from the most from their next album? What kind of songs would you like the hear from them and what artists/groups would you like for them to collaborate with? I think and hope that this new album could be their best one yet.
Article source from Pop Star Magazine