- Enter For A Chance To Win 2 “Kaijudo: Clash of the Duel Masters” Competitive Decks – Giveaway!
- Wizard World Philadelphia Is A Place To Meet Heroes And Create Memories
- Power Rangers Super Samurai: Secret of the Red Ranger – Volume 4 – Exclusive Giveaway
- Hottest Toys In 2013 – Early Holiday List Thoughts
- Aedin Mincks Talks “A.N.T. Farm” and His Co-Stars – Exclusive Interview!
Selena Gomez Wins O Music Award
30 Seconds to Mars, Selena Gomez and American pop duo Karmin were the big winners at the 2012 MTV O Music Awards.
The event, which honours artists, fans and innovators that drive and change digital music, saw 30 Seconds bag themselves an award for ‘Best Online Concert Experience. Meanwhile, 19-year-old ‘Disney’ star Selena scooped the prize for ‘Best Artist With a Cameraphone’ and newly engaged couple Amy Heidermann and Nick (Louis) Noonan from Karmin won the ‘Best Web-Born Artist’ award after their success with their online single ‘Brokenhearted,’ which debuted earlier this year. The O Music Awards are different from other awards shows in that they run for 24 hours straight in the form of a live-streamed and live-blogged bus tour through the south. The MTV bus rolls from Memphis to New Orleans — and everywhere in between — to give music fans across the southern states a chance to see unforgettable performances.
Hosts of the show, The Flaming Lips, are in the process of wrapping up their mad dash from Memphis to New Orleans in an attempt to break Jay-Z’s 2006 Guinness World Record to perform the most live gigs in 24 hours. The band have been joined by an array of opening acts, such as Grace Potter & the Nocturnals, country music singer Hunter Hayes and guitarist Gary Clark Jr., plus other local bands. What do you think of Selena’s win?
Source News: Disney Info Net