- Enter For A Chance To Win 2 “Kaijudo: Clash of the Duel Masters” Competitive Decks – Giveaway!
- Wizard World Philadelphia Is A Place To Meet Heroes And Create Memories
- Power Rangers Super Samurai: Secret of the Red Ranger – Volume 4 – Exclusive Giveaway
- Hottest Toys In 2013 – Early Holiday List Thoughts
- Aedin Mincks Talks “A.N.T. Farm” and His Co-Stars – Exclusive Interview!
Selena Gomez Supports Ryan Seacrest Foundation
Selena Gomez recently went to Twitter to tweet her support of the Ryan Seacrest Foundation this morning by wishing them a happy 1st birthday.
She said, ” Happy BDay to the Ryan Foundation at Childrens Phila! The studio is 1 yr old!”. The Ryan Seacrest Foundation announced Friday that Gomez is the organization’s first charity ambassador. Seacrest, whose foundation builds hospital “media centers” — TV, radio and new media stations that help lift kids’ spirits and offers creative outlets — made the announcement on his radio show Friday. This is not the first foundation in which she has been appointed as an ambassador, at 18 the Who Says singer became the youngest UNICEF ambassador. Gomez is also grateful about the opportunity, tweeting about her new relationship with the charity after it was announced on Seacrest’s radio show.
Earlier this year, Selena Gomez hosted her second annual charity concert benefitting UNICEF — but she doesn’t just advocate from afar. She also took a trip to Ghana to see the programs firsthand, CNN reports. And when asked why giving back means something to her, the answer was simple. “I’m very blessed to have a lot of fans,” Gomez said, “and basically my goal is to use my voice to educate them on all these things.” What do you think of this?
Source News: Disney Info Net