- Enter For A Chance To Win 2 “Kaijudo: Clash of the Duel Masters” Competitive Decks – Giveaway!
- Wizard World Philadelphia Is A Place To Meet Heroes And Create Memories
- Power Rangers Super Samurai: Secret of the Red Ranger – Volume 4 – Exclusive Giveaway
- Hottest Toys In 2013 – Early Holiday List Thoughts
- Aedin Mincks Talks “A.N.T. Farm” and His Co-Stars – Exclusive Interview!
One Direction Signs Merchandise Deal
One Direction has been invading the United States and it looks like their popularity has soared to the point that they have signed a huge merchandise deal.
The deal is with the electronics company Jazzwares, the new line would include alarm clocks, speakers, headphones, walkie-talkies, ear buds, boom boxes and even a karaoke machine. Jazzwares announced how thrilled they were to add One Direction to their portfolio and look forward to developing these items for them. There is already an array of One Direction merchandise in the market from their tours such as the standard T-shirts, hoodies, books, photos and posters, of course, but there are also cell phone covers, phone charms, Kindle covers, mouse pads, calendars, wristwatches, wrist bands, etc. Of course with their fandom rising it is no big surprise there may not be more merchandise on the horizon.
Since coming out of the 2010 edition of Simon Cowell’s hugely popular musical talent competition, the X Factor, the group have brushed aside the fact that they didn’t win and gone on to welcome mega-stardom and an army of fiercely loyal fans. The product line will be available in the UK, US, Latin America, Ireland, and Canada, and is sure to generate a lot of sales. What do you think of this? Will you be checking out their new merchandise when it come out?
Source News: Twist