Five Reasons To Love Ashley Tisdale
On July 2, Ashley Tisdale turned 27, which is hard to believe since her career has been all about playing a teenager. She has seen her fame grown and wane, but the good news is that she hasn’t quit. So in honor of her birthday we are sharing a list of the reasons why her fans adore and love her. You will likely agree with all of these items, but then again it is hard not to be a fan of someone who play the fabulous rich girl that we all learned to love in High School Musical. So lets dive into the list!
1. Ashley is not afraid of being humorous. She does the voice of Candace in Phineas and Ferb, did a parody of Toddlers and Tiaras and of course her time on High School Musical. She is the current funny, IT girl right now.
2. She is a good friend. She has stayed friends with her co-stars and has stood by the side of Vanessa Hudgens and Zac Efron-even though they broke up! Talk about be a dedicated friend to the both of them.
3. She played the ever popular Sharpay. Nobody who was a fan of that franchise will ever forget her character. She was one of the most widely liked ones, hence why she had her own movie for that character.
4. Ashley is known for her very California style. Laid back, sexy and beachy is the look she likes to sport often. In fact, she has helped to set different trends with her fashion choices that she has worn off and on. Perhaps that is just another reason she is a staple in teen magazines?
5. Last, but certainly not least, Ashley is not afraid to take risks. Her first big one was her old show Hellcats, but she now is going to play a biker chick on Sons of Anarchy. She also has started a new production company, which we could call a decent risk on her half to make.
So as you can see, Ashley is not someone trying to hide the excitement of her life. She is a great actress with a big heart. I am personally surpised that she hasn’t had more movie success, but I suppose she wants to stick with TV shows right now. Hopefully she will find success with her new character and is able to make her 27th year the best that she can.
Do you agree that she is amazing? I think she is talented and she does deserve the fame that she has, however, I also feel that she should be able to live her life and relax more now that she no longer is on top of the popularity charts. I would personally think that would make her a very happy person, but I guess you never know unless she says something about it later on.