- Enter For A Chance To Win 2 “Kaijudo: Clash of the Duel Masters” Competitive Decks – Giveaway!
- Wizard World Philadelphia Is A Place To Meet Heroes And Create Memories
- Power Rangers Super Samurai: Secret of the Red Ranger – Volume 4 – Exclusive Giveaway
- Hottest Toys In 2013 – Early Holiday List Thoughts
- Aedin Mincks Talks “A.N.T. Farm” and His Co-Stars – Exclusive Interview!
Disney/Pixar Announces Toy Story 4
Toy Story 3 was originally slated to be the final installment in the Toy Story franchise, but there are reports that Disney/Pixar has announced there will be a Toy Story 4 movie.
While there are no details yet on the movie’s premise or whether all the voices will be reprised or if there will be a whole new slew of toys brought in. All that is known is that the movie is slated for a 2015 release just one year before a very much teased about Finding Nemo 2. The plot of Toy Story 3 follows the toys Woody, Buzz Lightyear, and their friends dealing with an uncertain future as their owner, Andy, prepares to leave for college. The feature broke Shrek the Third‘s record as the biggest opening day North American gross for an animated film. , Toy Story 3 became the first ever animated film in history to make over $1 billion worldwide and it is currently the 8th highest-grossing film of all time.
At the end of Toy Story 3 the toys were given to Bonnie a young imaginative girl who Andy met before. Before departing, Andy takes one last look at the toys, saying “Thanks guys,” and drives away. Woody, watching Andy departing, responds back by saying: “So long, partner.” Woody and the other toys find themselves wanted and played with again. Are you glad for a fourth installment or do you think they should end at three movies?
Source News: Disney Dreaming