- Enter For A Chance To Win 2 “Kaijudo: Clash of the Duel Masters” Competitive Decks – Giveaway!
- Wizard World Philadelphia Is A Place To Meet Heroes And Create Memories
- Power Rangers Super Samurai: Secret of the Red Ranger – Volume 4 – Exclusive Giveaway
- Hottest Toys In 2013 – Early Holiday List Thoughts
- Aedin Mincks Talks “A.N.T. Farm” and His Co-Stars – Exclusive Interview!
Disney PIXEL’D app Now Available
Disney Interactive recently launched its brand new app, PIXEL’D on the App Store. PIXEL’D is a new app for creating original and Disney-themed pixel art and animations for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. The free app will have regular updates and in-app purchases to expand on the content for more fun.
PIXEL’D will allow users to create one of a kind pixel art that “pops as you make it” bringing the artwork to life with an easy frame-by-frame animation tool.
Disney PIXEL’D was inspired by Create on Disney.com, a popular online creativity destination and artists community. The Create community offers more than 90 different theme project to choose from that utilize Disney character art and graphics. It includes fun projects like the Toy Story Comic Creator, Miss Piggy Digital Painter, Avenger Motion Comic Creator and the Phineas and Ferb Robotinator, among others. It also has a blank canvas function that allows users to create their own original art.
Mark L. Walker, Senior Vice President, Disney Interactive Entertainment said,
“In keeping with Disney’s rich tradition of storytelling, the Disney PIXEL’D app allows Guests to create their own Disney stories through pixel art. And now our users can create and share this uniquely Disney experience wherever they are through their mobile devices.”
PIXEL’D is for all ages and allows artists to share their artwork with friends and family on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and YouTube or through email. A Buddy Draw feature allows multiple friends to connect via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi to draw together in real-time.
PIXEL’D Key Features:
· 3 drawing layers on the canvas
· 20 frames for creating animations
· Shape tools that make drawing even easier with fully adjustable squares, circles, triangles, and more
· Dozens of free stamps and fill patterns feature a wide range of beloved Disney characters and themes, including Disney Princess, Bolt, Mickey and Friends, Cars and Vintage Mickey
· In-app purchase options let artists buy expanded sets of Disney character stamps and fill patterns
· Buddy Draw lets multiple artists connect via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi to draw together in real-time
· Artists can easily share their work via Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, YouTube, email or the camera roll
· iCloud sync keeps artist’s galleries up-to-date across all iOS devices
· Disney PIXEL’D website is available for online support, tutorial videos and inspirational fan art at http://disney.com/pixeld
A video of the Disney PIXEL’D experience can be watched below: