- Enter For A Chance To Win 2 “Kaijudo: Clash of the Duel Masters” Competitive Decks – Giveaway!
- Wizard World Philadelphia Is A Place To Meet Heroes And Create Memories
- Power Rangers Super Samurai: Secret of the Red Ranger – Volume 4 – Exclusive Giveaway
- Hottest Toys In 2013 – Early Holiday List Thoughts
- Aedin Mincks Talks “A.N.T. Farm” and His Co-Stars – Exclusive Interview!
Demi Lovato Slams Contestants Who Rap About Bath Salts On X-Factor
Demi Lovato has zero tolerance when it comes to drugs. It’s been reported that the newly minted X-Factor judge booted two contestants who dared to rap about bath salts- a drug that’s been linked to strange occurences involving things like cannibalism.
When the duo rapped for the panel of judges, they referenced to be high on bath salts. When they were done, Demi gave them a piece of her mind, she said, “It’s really inappropriate to rap about drugs in front of kids.” The audience agreed with Demi and so they booed them off the stage.
I’m happy Demi spoke her mind and told those contestants that singing/rapping about drugs is not cool. Demi knows first hand the negative effects of drugs and she’s clearly made an effort to be a role model and be honest about her past. I think she’s going to make a terrific judge and I can’t wait to see where she takes this show. I think choosing Demi as a judge was probably the smartest decision Simon Cowell made regarding his show.
Are you excited to see Demi on X-Factor? Do you think she’s going to be a great judge? Share your thoughts with us!
Article source from AOL Music Blog