Things About Niall Horan From One Direction
Niall Horan has stolen the hearts of many ever since he joined One Direction, yet not much is known about the fan favorite. His blonde hair and blue eyes have stolen millions of hearts, but beyond the fact that he is Irish and tried out for The X-Factor UK, not much is known. So here we are with 5, juicy tidbits for his fans. We will list them in a random order, since none of them are all that huge-but still pretty big for the fans of his. And if that isn’t enough, you can catch them on tour here in the States this summer! So you might even be lucky enough to get eye contact with Niall.
1. Niall isn’t good at geography. During a recent trip to Mexico, the poor guy thought he was heading to South America! He was wrong since Mexico is actually considered a part of North America along with the US and Canada. Here is what he tweeted innocently enough when he made the mistake (which he was quick to apologize for once pointed out to him).
Our first time in South America! Mexico here we come! Cannot wait, I’ve heard audiences down there are crazy!
2. Niall’s breakfast is worth $100,000.00 according to some. A fan paid that much for a piece of half eaten toast that had some sort of veggie spread on it. TMI for some, but just enough for 1 fan who clearly adores Niall a bit too much.
3. Niall’s “Stereo Hearts” cover of the Gym Class Heroes caught the attention of the band. They provided him with a shout out on Twitter thanking him for his awesome cover of their hit song. Not a bad gift in return for a song that he clearly loves covering.
4. Niall is one of the only 2 members of One Direction that is still single! This should please his fans who hope for a chance to impress him.
5. He wanted to dye his hair black, but was banned by his boss-Simon Cowell. The blonde boy who has melted girls hearts with his blonde locks reportedly asked Simon if he could go black, which Simon was quick to shoot it down. While it is a rumor, many fans do point out that he is not a natural blonde and should have the freedom to dye his hair.
As you can see, there was a lot that isn’t widely known by many of his fans (or at least some of the newer ones). Niall isn’t one who shys away from stuff and I think this shows that. I do love that he was quick to apologize for his mix up about Mexico, that had to be so tough for him. But he did it and he wasn’t someone who was ashamed to admit his mistake. I hope he can teach today’s kids that. It is key in my eyes for a good role model. What do you guys think and how many of these things did you know?