Little Known Facts About Carly Rae Jepsen
Carly Rae Jepsen may be one of today’s top singers, but many of her still do not know little facts about her. Ever since the “Call Me Maybe” star signed onto Justin Bieber’s management and team, her fame shot up. But this former Canadian Idol star is a lot more than just a pretty face with talent that landed Justin as a fan. She has slowly revealed little known facts about her that we collected to share with her new fans. Best of all, she has some big plans for this summer and fall to top all of this off. So lets get the ball rolling and share some of these not widely known facts about the new it girl.
1. Carly is hitting it big on the charts. Scooter Braun tweeted in late May that he woke up and found their newest member at #1 on iTunes. This should make all 3 happy to know that they signed her onto their team.
2. Now that Carly’s made it big, she has been meeting with some other big names in the industry. As an example, she had met with Cody Simpson and Chris Rene. However, she isn’t one trying to earn herself a famous boyfriend, as she shared that she is happily taken already.
3. Carly has also been making her way through late night show! She has had her share of late night talk shows and she is still making her way- all thanks to her cool team and her amazing voice, which clearly caught the attention of everyone. Her next big appearance will be Jimmy Kimmel Live!
4. Perhaps the coolest part of it all was the fact that she loves fan and celebrity made videos for her song. She loves each one as they are released. She says that they could easily be the best part of her new found fame. Here is what she had to say about the fan videos.
The ‘Call Me Maybe’ covers are probably the best part of all of this,
5. Just because she has found success with her latest album, it doesn’t mean she isn’t planning for her next one. She shared on Twitter that she is working with Justin’s good friend, Dallas Austin. Here is what she had to say about her future album.
It is pretty clear that Carly Rae Jepsen has had plenty of fun tidbits that haven’t been shared yet. With her newfound fame, I am sure we can expect to learn more about her. After all, she will open up for Justin on his Believe tour, which we could argue as her biggest gig yet! In more than one way, he is her boss and she has to keep him happy. However, I doubt she has much to worry about it since they both seem to believe in her enough to sign her.
How do you like her? I think she seems likeable and we cannot deny that she has talent. She has the right mix of pop and rock that will allow her to be successful, plus with the help of her mentor Justin, she has no way to fail. I think we all can expect her to stay around for a long while and for her fame only to shoot up even more. What do you guys think?