- Enter For A Chance To Win 2 “Kaijudo: Clash of the Duel Masters” Competitive Decks – Giveaway!
- Wizard World Philadelphia Is A Place To Meet Heroes And Create Memories
- Power Rangers Super Samurai: Secret of the Red Ranger – Volume 4 – Exclusive Giveaway
- Hottest Toys In 2013 – Early Holiday List Thoughts
- Aedin Mincks Talks “A.N.T. Farm” and His Co-Stars – Exclusive Interview!
Lady Gaga Places Major Bid On Alexander McQueen Lot At Auction
Everyone knows that big name celebrities are often given boxes and boxes of free gifts but some celebrities still aren’t afraid to spend a lot of money on clothes. Case in point: pop superstar and avante garde fashionista Lady Gaga recently paid $136,400 for an Alexander McQueen fashion lot at a Christie’s auction. It was reported that Gaga paid the highest amount of money for any Alexander McQueen item at an auction.
The lot was put up for sale by fashionable socialite Daphne Guinness. One of the “new” items Lady Gaga now owns is an ivory silk gown from 2008. The proceeds from the auction purchases go towards the Isabella Blow Foundation.
I love it! Lady Gaga is a fashionista with a conscience. She loves to wear designer clothes and isn’t afraid to splurge on pieces she loves, especially when the proceeds go to a cause. I wonder if she’ll show up to an event wearing one of her “new” items? What do you think of Lady Gaga’s purchase? If you were a famous star, would you wear high-end designer fashions and if that answer is yes, which one? Let us know your thoughts on Lady Gaga’s latest purchase!
Article source from Wonderwall