- Enter For A Chance To Win 2 “Kaijudo: Clash of the Duel Masters” Competitive Decks – Giveaway!
- Wizard World Philadelphia Is A Place To Meet Heroes And Create Memories
- Power Rangers Super Samurai: Secret of the Red Ranger – Volume 4 – Exclusive Giveaway
- Hottest Toys In 2013 – Early Holiday List Thoughts
- Aedin Mincks Talks “A.N.T. Farm” and His Co-Stars – Exclusive Interview!
Kardashian Sisters To Launch Their Cosmetic Line Khroma Beauty
The Kardashian klan will launch their first cosmetics line just in time for the holiday season. The name of the line is Khroma Beauty and is geared to sell at Ulta stores nationwide.
The cosmetic line is reported to include compacts, false eyelashes, and mascaras. The line was designed by all three Kardashian sisters Kim, Khloe, and Kourtney. Although they already have a wide array of products they have helped create and endorse(including Kardahian Kolor by OPI), the three sisters claim that makeup has been a life-long passion for them.
As a fan of the Kardashian family, I’m excited to know that they’re finally creating their own cosmetics line. They’ve already created their own fashion line and a wide range of fun products, so it was really only a matter of time they would create a line of cosmetics. What do you think of the Kardashian’s latest endeavor? Are you excited for their makeup line? Do you plan on purchasing their products for yourself or as a gift for someone else? If you’re not a fan of the Kardashians, I can see how you might get tired of all their ventures and projects. Whether you’re a fan or not, do you think Khroma Beauty will be a success?
Article source from Cambio