- Enter For A Chance To Win 2 “Kaijudo: Clash of the Duel Masters” Competitive Decks – Giveaway!
- Wizard World Philadelphia Is A Place To Meet Heroes And Create Memories
- Power Rangers Super Samurai: Secret of the Red Ranger – Volume 4 – Exclusive Giveaway
- Hottest Toys In 2013 – Early Holiday List Thoughts
- Aedin Mincks Talks “A.N.T. Farm” and His Co-Stars – Exclusive Interview!
Justin Bieber Plans To Meet Fan With Rare Disease
Justin Bieber has always been good to his fans and going above and beyond to make dreams come true for them.
Recently he reached out to Megan Ham on Twitter. Megan has a life threatening disease and doctors thought the 11 year old would never be able to communicate or walk, but when Justin’s music came on she just couldn’t help but kick around and smile. When Justin found out about her story he made a promise to go visit her in October while he will be in Portland for his Believe tour. Justin is known for his constant connection with fans via Twitter, so it was no surprise he reached out to Megan through a tweet: “MEGAN you stay strong for me and I’m gonna make sure we meet when i come to Portland. Love you and Thank You ”
This is not the first time Justin Bieber has done more for his fans. A fan recently reached out to Justin and begged him to come to her prom. Unfortunately, he couldn’t make it but did offer to whisk his fan away to an award show. Talk about super generous! What do you think of this? Are you glad Justin gives back to his fans?
Source News: Twist News