- Enter For A Chance To Win 2 “Kaijudo: Clash of the Duel Masters” Competitive Decks – Giveaway!
- Wizard World Philadelphia Is A Place To Meet Heroes And Create Memories
- Power Rangers Super Samurai: Secret of the Red Ranger – Volume 4 – Exclusive Giveaway
- Hottest Toys In 2013 – Early Holiday List Thoughts
- Aedin Mincks Talks “A.N.T. Farm” and His Co-Stars – Exclusive Interview!
iCarly Films Last Episode
The cast of iCarly have been shedding a few tears last week as they have been filming their final episode of the show.
Miranda Cosgrove posted the experience on Twitter letting all the fans know how sad she was but the number of great memories the cast was making. Now that her hit Nickelodeon show has just reached 100 episodes and with the finale set to debut sometime in November Miranda is glad that the show has achieved that sweet spot. With 100 episodes behind them, Cosgrove does have a few episodes that she considers near and dear to her heart. She mentioned the first Halloween episode where she wore some crazy bug costume another contender is a 2010 episode that remains at the top of her list ‘iSaved Your Life’.
Cosgrove and the rest of the cast will film their last episode this month. While Miranda admitted she does not know how Carly’s story would not close out but she soes have an idea of how she would like it to end. Miranda sis mention that she is a big fan of the show Freaks and Geeks and would like the ending of her show to be just a regular episode instead of it culminating in a real end. Are you sad this is the final season?
Source News: Nickutopia