- Enter For A Chance To Win 2 “Kaijudo: Clash of the Duel Masters” Competitive Decks – Giveaway!
- Wizard World Philadelphia Is A Place To Meet Heroes And Create Memories
- Power Rangers Super Samurai: Secret of the Red Ranger – Volume 4 – Exclusive Giveaway
- Hottest Toys In 2013 – Early Holiday List Thoughts
- Aedin Mincks Talks “A.N.T. Farm” and His Co-Stars – Exclusive Interview!
Finding Nemo To Be Releases 3D News
One of the most beloved PIXAR films is now heading to the big screen in 3D as well as Blu-Ray and Blu-Ray 3D. Disney-Pixar’s Finding Nemo hits theaters and homes to bring the undersea adventure to life in a brand new way.
The spectacular 3D theatrical release begins on September 14, 2012, and then swims into living rooms for the first time ever in high-definition Blu-ray, Blu-ray 3D and Digital platforms on December 4, 2012.
John Lasseter, chief creative officer for Walt Disney and Pixar Animation Studios and the film’s executive producer, said:
“‘Finding Nemo’ was originally shot in 3D. At last, with today’s technological advances, this spectacular underwater world can be seen as it was intended—showcasing its eye-popping detail and breathtaking colors to both theatrical and in-home audiences and creating a truly immersive experience.”
Finding Nemo originally was released in theaters in 2003 and earned the Oscar® for Best Animated Feature Film and remains the fifth highest grossing animated film worldwide. In 2008, the American Film Institute named “Finding Nemo” among the top 10 greatest animated films ever made, and it is the second highest grossing Pixar film to date (behind “Toy Story 3”).
The home entertainment release of “Finding Nemo” will be available this holiday season as follows:
- 5-Disc Blu-ray 3D Ultimate Collector’s Edition (2 Blu-ray 2D + 1 Blu-ray 3D + 1 DVD + 1 Digital Copy) = Suggested Retail Price: $49.99 U.S./$56.99 Canada
- 3-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo Pack (2 Blu-ray 2D + 1 DVD) = Suggested Retail Price: $39.99 U.S./$46.99 Canada
- 3D Digital = Suggested Retail Price: $25.00 U.S.
- High-Definition Digital = Suggested Retail Price: $19.50 U.S.
Finding Nemo follows the momentous journey of an overprotective clownfish named Marlin (voiced by Albert Brooks) and his young son Nemo (voiced by Alexander Gould). When the two are unexpectedly separated in the Great Barrier Reef, Nemo is carried far from his ocean home and deposited in a fish tank in a dentist’s office. Buoyed by the companionship of Dory (voiced by Ellen DeGeneres), a friendly-but-forgetful blue tang fish, Marlin embarks on a dangerous trek and finds himself the unlikely hero of an epic effort to rescue his son––who hatches a few daring plans of his own to return safely home.
Directed by Oscar® winner Andrew Stanton, co-directed by Oscar winner Lee Unkrich and produced by Graham Walters, “Finding Nemo” also features the voices of Willem Dafoe (as Gill), Brad Garrett (as Bloat), Allison Janney (as Peach), Austin Pendleton (as Gurgle), Stephen Root (as Bubbles), Vicki Lewis (as Deb/Flo), Joe Ranft (as Jacques) Geoffrey Rush (as Nigel), Elizabeth Perkins (as Coral), Bob Peterson (as Mr. Ray), Barry Humphries (as Bruce), Eric Bana (as Anchor), Bruce Spence (as Chum), and director Andrew Stanton (as Crush).