- Enter For A Chance To Win 2 “Kaijudo: Clash of the Duel Masters” Competitive Decks – Giveaway!
- Wizard World Philadelphia Is A Place To Meet Heroes And Create Memories
- Power Rangers Super Samurai: Secret of the Red Ranger – Volume 4 – Exclusive Giveaway
- Hottest Toys In 2013 – Early Holiday List Thoughts
- Aedin Mincks Talks “A.N.T. Farm” and His Co-Stars – Exclusive Interview!
Three Wiggles Members Will Be Leaving The Group – Jeff Fatt, Murray Cook, Greg Page
Three members of the favorite children’s music quartet the Wiggles will be hanging up their colorful outfits and will be leaving the Australian band the year. The only member left will be the Blue Wiggle left dancing.
Jeff Fatt (Purple Wiggle), Murray Cook (Red Wiggle) and Greg Page (Yellow Wiggle) will leave after the group wraps up a Celebration Tour that begins this month and ends in Australia in December. The Wiggle band said in a statement the trio will no longer perform but will be taking roles back stage, working in creative roles. Three replacements have already been chosen to join Anthony Field (Blue Wiggle), who helped found the group in 1991. Since then, the group has earned worldwide renown with dozens of pop-influenced children’s albums, concert tours and a television show featuring singing, jumping, dancing and skits with recurring characters like Wags the Dog and Henry the Octopus.
The reason behind the departure is because the demands of touring and performing have taken their toll and the guys wanted to spend more time with their families. Page, Field and Cook had studied early childhood education before they founded the Wiggles in Sydney in 1991. The band has sold more than 23 million DVDs and 7 million CDs worldwide, and its TV shows are broadcast in more than 100 countries, according to the Wiggles’ website. What do you think of this?
Source News: MSN Entertainment