- Enter For A Chance To Win 2 “Kaijudo: Clash of the Duel Masters” Competitive Decks – Giveaway!
- Wizard World Philadelphia Is A Place To Meet Heroes And Create Memories
- Power Rangers Super Samurai: Secret of the Red Ranger – Volume 4 – Exclusive Giveaway
- Hottest Toys In 2013 – Early Holiday List Thoughts
- Aedin Mincks Talks “A.N.T. Farm” and His Co-Stars – Exclusive Interview!
Paul Frank’s Celebrity Mommy & Me Celebration
Mother’s Day is just around the corner and in honor of the holiday, Paul Frank’s Mommy and Me Celebration with Babies ‘R’ Us was supported by celebrity moms at The Beverly Hills Hotel. Stars such as Busy Philipps, Catt Sadler, Candace Cameron-Bure, Jullian Barberie, Elizabeth Rohm and Tiffany Thornton showed their support by bringing their families to celebrate the partnership between the two iconic brands to launch the “small paul” collection.
At the celebration children were allowed to go wild with several fun stations like face-painting, cookie decorating, backpack customizing, interactive photos, and more. Parents were also given the chance to relax with hand massages and lunch in the picturesque garden.
- Busy Philipps attended with her daughter, Birdie who was in Paul Frank heaven! The two visited every single activation and Birdie even changed into her new Paul Frank outfit that was included in her custom gift bag right in the middle of the party! She exclaimed that the clothes were her “favorite color: pink!”
- When Busy arrived, Birdie didn’t want any photos, but by the time she made it into the event, she was posing left & right, playing with the other children and dancing to the music!
- Candace Cameron-Bure brought along her sister, her nieces and nephew to enjoy the event. She decorated cookies with her niece, posed in the photo booth with her sister and revealed a new venture into the baby world that is to be announced!
- E! News host, Catt Sadler and her husband joined in on the fun as she helped her two boys decorate Julius cookies. She later found her sons getting pampered at the massage station, calling over the photographer exclaiming, “these are their first massages, we have to get this documented!”
- Good Day LA host, Jillian Barberie and her family stopped by every single activation and Ruby and Rocco had a great time. She and Elizabeth Rohm got down and dirty in the play lounge, and sat in the grass with their children as they caught up with one another.
- The Client List star, Elisabeth Rohm and her daughter, Easton, spent time at the face painting station, the dance area, and more! Easton was also so excited as she got to spend time with Julius.
- Expectant mother & Disney Channel starlet, Tiffany Thornton attended with her husband to check out the new products from the “small paul” collection for Babies ‘R’ Us. Thornton just revealed her baby boy’s name, KJ, and exclaimed that “KJ is going to look so adorable in these clothes!”
The new collection, “small paul” at Babies ‘R’ Us will be available nationwide beginning on May 23, 2012.
- “small paul” is an extension of Paul Frank brand that focuses on infant and toddler clothing for ages 0-5T
- Product will retail from $7.99 to $24.99
- The array of product includes: body suits, t-shirts, jumpers, sweatshirts, pajamas, robes, baby blankets, rain boots, rain jackets, umbrellas, underwear, sneakers, slippers, bibs all for boys and girls from newborn and 5T.