- Enter For A Chance To Win 2 “Kaijudo: Clash of the Duel Masters” Competitive Decks – Giveaway!
- Wizard World Philadelphia Is A Place To Meet Heroes And Create Memories
- Power Rangers Super Samurai: Secret of the Red Ranger – Volume 4 – Exclusive Giveaway
- Hottest Toys In 2013 – Early Holiday List Thoughts
- Aedin Mincks Talks “A.N.T. Farm” and His Co-Stars – Exclusive Interview!
One Direction Talks About Love And Marriage
Why are the dreamboats from One Direction talking marriage? During an interview with Austalians Fifi and Jules, the question of who was more likely to get married first was thrown in. Intially, Liam Payne raised his hand as to say yes and the other guys agreed. Then, Liam threw in the name of one of his band members:
Maybe Niall will just come in and…
Louis Tomlinson chimed in the following:
Yeah Niall would pull it out the bag,” he said. “But he would tell us, he’s just come in one day and be like [in a bad Niall impression] ‘Sure boys, I got married the other day.’
Niall started going along the others and joked about wanting to get hitched in Las Vegas. All kidding aside, the five guys are in the prime of their careers (and years) and I think marriage is probably the furthest thing on their mind right now. I bet in five to ten years, all the guys will be married and starting families.
Now I got a fun question for all One Direction fans: which boy would you like to marry and why? Is it Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Louis Tomilson, or Harry Style? Share your thoughts!
Article source from Bop/Tiger Beat