- Enter For A Chance To Win 2 “Kaijudo: Clash of the Duel Masters” Competitive Decks – Giveaway!
- Wizard World Philadelphia Is A Place To Meet Heroes And Create Memories
- Power Rangers Super Samurai: Secret of the Red Ranger – Volume 4 – Exclusive Giveaway
- Hottest Toys In 2013 – Early Holiday List Thoughts
- Aedin Mincks Talks “A.N.T. Farm” and His Co-Stars – Exclusive Interview!
Justin Bieber’s Single Breaks Record For Views In A Single Day
Justin Bieber’s latest single “Boyfriend” is already providing to be a hit! When his music video debuted last week, it garnered over 8 million views that day alone- that’s a pretty impressive number.
And that’s not all! Bieber was also featured in an interview with MTV First. Bieber talked about working with Kanye:
Just being in the studio with him [Kanye], he’s just so creative and everything he says, he means it, and he’s just really smart. So I think it’s always great to get into the studio with those people.He never gave me advice on my rapping, but every rap record that I played him, he’s like, ‘Yo, that’s your best one!’ He’s never said, ‘I don’t like that.’ He’s always been super supportive.
Want to find out more on what he said? Check out the series of videos from the interview below.
Justin is super talented but he’s also very likable. You can tell by just listening to his interviews that he’s got a real sunny disposition and I think people like that. He’s go a very bright future ahead of him and I highly doubt that’s he’s just a flash-in-the-pan. I can see him become the next Justin Timberlake, maybe just a little bigger in terms of fame!
Article source from ShineOn Media