iStoryTime’s Kung Fu Panda 2 Storybook App Free for Teacher Appreciation Month
With Teacher Appreciation Month in full swing, iStoryTime has announced that they are now offering the Kung Fu Panda 2 storybook app as a free download for a limited time. The storybook is available on the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
The app will be free beginning today, Wednesday May 16th, through Sunday May 20th, 2012.
The Kung Fu Panda 2 storybook app features a digital sticker book, automatic navigation and narration as well as highlighted text to help early readers. It is the perfect way to encourage and engage young children’s creativity and reading ability. It is available in English, Spanish, Chinese, German, French, Portuguese, Russian and Korean so teachers and students across the globe may enjoy the adventures of Po.
“Teachers are our super heroes,” said Woody Sears, founder of iStoryTime. “They are the foundation of our children’s education and we are extremely humble in honoring teachers worldwide by offering our Kung Fu Panda 2 storybook for free.”
The Kung Fu Panda 2 storybook follows Po as he lives his dream as the Dragon Warrior protecting the Valley of Peace alongside his friends and fellow kung fu masters, the Furious Five – Tigress, Crane, Mantis, Viper and Monkey. But Po’s new life of awesomeness is threatened by the emergence of a formidable villain who plans to use a secret, unstoppable weapon to conquer China and destroy kung fu.
• Includes genuine character audio from the motion picture “Kung Fu Panda 2”
• Includes real images from the movie for an authentic experience
• Includes Create-a-Scene, a digital sticker book with three possible backgrounds and dozens of “stickers” to paste
• Includes Save Image functionality to save the image from Create-a-Scene as a picture on your device
• Offers Automatic navigation and Narration options for ease of use
• Offers Highlighted text to help early readers make associations between the words they hear and see
This free download is only available for a limited time so teachers and parents alike should download it before time runs out!