- Enter For A Chance To Win 2 “Kaijudo: Clash of the Duel Masters” Competitive Decks – Giveaway!
- Wizard World Philadelphia Is A Place To Meet Heroes And Create Memories
- Power Rangers Super Samurai: Secret of the Red Ranger – Volume 4 – Exclusive Giveaway
- Hottest Toys In 2013 – Early Holiday List Thoughts
- Aedin Mincks Talks “A.N.T. Farm” and His Co-Stars – Exclusive Interview!
Disney To Launch Merchandise Line For “Where’s My Water” Game
Disney is ready to launch an entire line of consumer products that were inspired by their popular mobile app game “Where’s My Water”. This new line includes the following products:
- plush and novelty toys
- consumer electronics accessories
- a face-to-face game
- consumer electronics
- home accessories
- Halloween costumes
These toys will feature all three of the animated alligator characters Swampy, Cranky, and Allie. This sounds like it’s going to be Disney’s answer to the Angry Birds craze!
Kids who love “Where’s My Water” will love this merchandise and kids who never even heard the game will also love it. This new merchandise will benefit Disney by promoting the game. You can check out some of the products from the line below.
What do you think of these new product? Do you play “Where’s My Water” game? Do you think you’ll purchase any of these products? I never heard of “Where’s My Water” before but it sounds like a load of fun for young children. These toys and gifts will also make terrific gifts for birthday parties or Christmas. Do you think “Where’s My Water” merchandise will sell well? Share your thoughts and opinions with us!
Article source from Disney Dreaming