- Enter For A Chance To Win 2 “Kaijudo: Clash of the Duel Masters” Competitive Decks – Giveaway!
- Wizard World Philadelphia Is A Place To Meet Heroes And Create Memories
- Power Rangers Super Samurai: Secret of the Red Ranger – Volume 4 – Exclusive Giveaway
- Hottest Toys In 2013 – Early Holiday List Thoughts
- Aedin Mincks Talks “A.N.T. Farm” and His Co-Stars – Exclusive Interview!
Starbucks Coming To Disneyland and Walt Disney World
Disney has just announced that it will be welcoming Starbuck’s drinks and food to its Disneyland and their Walt Disney World Resorts.
The first Starbuck’s is set to arrive at the Disney California Adventure this June and there will be five other locations will be set to open at other Disney Parks soon. The other locations will be at the nearby Disneyland Park and at the parks in Orlando, Florida — Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Hollywood Studios and Epcot. Each Starbucks, will serve its specialty beverages, sandwiches, and pastries as well as several special Disney treats. The companies said each of the Starbucks stores at Disney will be designed to blend in with the property. Passersby might have to look twice to notice that it’s a Starbucks.
At Disneyland California, for example, the store will be called the Fiddler, Fifer and Practical Cafe, after the characters in the Three Little Pigs. The Starbucks logo will not be posted outside, although the name will be printed vertically on posts on either side of the entry way. Baristas will wear aprons that Disney says will match the decor, rather than the forest green aprons employees wear at other Starbucks. The cups will also be co-branded. In addition to the full Starbucks menu, the coffee chain said its stores may offer a “Mickey Mouse cookie or two.” What do you think of this new development?
Source News: Disney Dreaming