- Enter For A Chance To Win 2 “Kaijudo: Clash of the Duel Masters” Competitive Decks – Giveaway!
- Wizard World Philadelphia Is A Place To Meet Heroes And Create Memories
- Power Rangers Super Samurai: Secret of the Red Ranger – Volume 4 – Exclusive Giveaway
- Hottest Toys In 2013 – Early Holiday List Thoughts
- Aedin Mincks Talks “A.N.T. Farm” and His Co-Stars – Exclusive Interview!
Miley Cyrus Denies Anorexia Rumors and Attributes Her Thinness To Gluten-Free Diet
Miley Cyrus is not anorexic. In the last few months, the multi-talented teen singer/actress has be spotted on the red carpet looking much thinner than she did last year. This and a recent tweet from the starlet has prompted rumors of anorexia. Last weekend, she sent a photo of sniffing a Carl’s Junior bag along with the following message:
I can’t eat it. So I’m just gonna smell the shittttt out of it! My mouth is LITERALLY watering.
Many Miley fans took this as an opportunity to spread rumors that she has anorexia. Miley then quickly shot down the recent rumors with the following tweet:
For everyone calling me anorexic I have a gluten and lactose allergy. It’s not about weight it’s about health. Gluten is crapppp anyway!
That wasn’t all thought. Miley also tweeted a message to her sister Noah:
@noahcyrus love u noie! U saw how much I ate today at Easter lunch but all of it was healthy and even more fulfilling! Health is happiness!
She also got supportive tweets from her pal Demi Lovato and actor Will Smith. Thank goodness Miley Cyrus is healthy and she’s found a diet that’s healthy. Most actresses and singers are on diets anyway, they might as well as find a diet program that’s good for them.
Article source from Cambio