- Enter For A Chance To Win 2 “Kaijudo: Clash of the Duel Masters” Competitive Decks – Giveaway!
- Wizard World Philadelphia Is A Place To Meet Heroes And Create Memories
- Power Rangers Super Samurai: Secret of the Red Ranger – Volume 4 – Exclusive Giveaway
- Hottest Toys In 2013 – Early Holiday List Thoughts
- Aedin Mincks Talks “A.N.T. Farm” and His Co-Stars – Exclusive Interview!
Justin Bieber and Taylor Swift Collaborating Together
Justin Bieber has been making headlines left and right these days, he teased his new Boyfriend music video and has recently appeared on the cover of Seventeen magazine. Now there another tidbit for Bieber fans that he has collaborated with Taylor Swift for his new album Believe.
Justin revealed that the whole album is completely different from anything he has done before and he has collaborating with several different singers and writers. But it is fairly exciting that Justin has written a song with Taylor Swift. He also spoke about the album having a variety of different influences. With each collaboration the songs are different which is why he so happy with the album as it ranges in sound and style. Since Justin has already collaborated with such names as Kanye West, Drake and Usher and now Taylor Swift. Justin’s new album certainly has fans getting excited.
Justin Bieber recently tweeted some uplifting words for fans, sharing his experience with struggles and the help his family has given him: “nothing like being doubted every single day of your life…and u just turned 18 and they are ready to write u off. = INSPIRATION”. He also said that while there were many that always criticized him and dogged him he never gave up and thanked his fans for always believing in him. What do you think of this latest collaboration?
Source News: Cambio News